Spring Break: Cancun

Anybody been to Cancun for spring break? Or going this spring break? me and some friends are booked in march and need ideas of where to go/what to do. Bars/clubs, booze cruises, snorkeling, etc? Where did you go and how much was it? 

Do it! It will be one of the best experiences of your life. (I missed my chance a couple of years ago because I had a gf.....
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
x1000) My friends still talk about it to this day. Went to Panama City last year and it was dope as hell despite the weather.

I'll be in Cancun from March 1st through the 7th. I'm staying at the Oasis Hotel. If any NTers will be down there as well, PM me and we'll booze or something
laugh.gif
. All-inclusive ftw...

Sign up for a party package. When we went 2 years ago, we got a 5 night package. Every night a different club, except for one which was a booze cruise to some island where they held a wet t-shirt contest. I also suggest visiting downtown Cancun which is not as "touristy" as the riviera, with your friends. Avoid bringing valuables otherwise you'll be target for theives. Don't be afraid to try local cuisine (their quesidillas are AMAZING) but be sure to drink bottled water. We also went on a jet skiing tour which included snorkeling around the reef area.

As for price, I'll have to check with my friends who booked the party package for us but I can tell you, they're definitely worth it. Oh and be sure to follow the Girls Gone Wild crew because they're guaranteed to get the girls flashing.

How much are yall  paying for like 5-7 night stays during March break? I really want to go next year

A few people from my homeroom went over to cancun for spring break. Guess what they brought back?

Spoiler [+]
Swine Flu

we didn't do all inclusive.. didn't want to be restricted to eating/drinking at that same place everyday. and plus isn't stuff in cancun really cheap?
for the booze cruises where did you guys sign up? how much was it

went twice back in my college days.
party packages
all you can drink parties
cheap pizza delivery via bicycles
drunk females all over the place
have fun, be safe, and wrap it up
-sf77

Originally Posted by ahhitsj0e

A few people from my homeroom went over to cancun for spring break. Guess what they brought back?

Spoiler [+]
Swine Flu

Yea, I was just about to ask.  Isnt there a wild swine flu outbreak in Mexico?

my main group of friends didnt want to do it claiming its a high school thing(senior trip). it would be nice traveling somewhere thats not lv or la.

Originally Posted by TeamJordanKidd532

We were considering doing Cancun but ended up booking Cabo San Lucas. Anyone have any tips for Cabo?
went a couple years ago and it was fun.
its pretty expensive
EVERYBODY expects a tip
the only place i liked was "the zoo." it was like a club
the giggling marlin had all these bright orange/lime green walls and was bright as hell inside, didnt really like it
on the beach, theres a restaurant called mango deck. they have 2 for 1 drinks all day i believe

Originally Posted by CaBron James 23

Originally Posted by ahhitsj0e

Spoiler [+]
Swine Flu

Yea, I was just about to ask.  Isnt there a wild swine flu outbreak in Mexico?

It's everywhere.

is it too late to book a 3-4 day all inclusive with flight from LAX?

holla back if ya got ANY info or a hookup, i really wanna get down with this...

CANCUN 2010

hell yeah , never been so im goin this year

girls alcohol weed cocaine and who knows what else = good time

frown.gif
i dont think i will ever do this type of thing, group a freinds A) not fun enough, dont like to drink and party, and get at grils B) opposite of group A but to cheap and no money.

indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom