Spring Break: Cancun

SOUTH BEACH >>
pimp.gif
3 DAYS

been to cancun summer 08 it was ok to many repeatable clubs etc. u dont want to party outside the the tourist area u will get toristaed.. they were looking at me and my girl like food when we went to the main land

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Stayed at the Riu. All inclusive but plenty of different places to eat and as much as we drank it was the best option. Gave the waiter a $20 each day and he acted like we just gave him gold.

Cocoa Bongo was the spot

spiritairlines.com

Miami to Cancun 59$ each way
La to Cancun 125 $ each way

thanks me later!

One of the best vacations i ever been on, mad shorties willing to get piped!
If still there hit up clubs CoCo Bongo and Senior frogs!

Originally Posted by beezylocks

frown.gif
i dont think i will ever do this type of thing, group a freinds A) not fun enough, dont like to drink and party, and get at grils B) opposite of group A but to cheap and no money.

indifferent.gif
frown.gif

Hit the bullet on the nail.

frown.gif

Don't even bother hollering at American girls while you're there. Look for the Mexican prostitutes. For $20USD they will never leave your side and do whatever you want.

Originally Posted by Ghenges

Don't even bother hollering at American girls while you're there. Look for the Mexican prostitutes. For $20USD they will never leave your side and do whatever you want.
They'll give you aids too

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

This

If you hit up the clubs/bars in Cancun, tip well up front ($20 or so for your whole group, approx. 4 people). The server/bartender will give you good service.

Go for the open bar deals instead of paying for admission and then paying for drinks.

There aren't many lines for clubs in Cancun, but if there are, the club promoters on the streets can get you past the line so use them if needed.

If you can find it in the convenience stores, buy some H-O-T (Hangover Tea), stuff is gimmicky but I swear it helped me prevent some hangovers. It's only sold in MX too.

Exchange your money at your hotel if they have an exchange service, you typically get better rates from your hotel than you do at banks and restaurants/stores.

Don't go to downtown Cancun by yourself at night.

Chichen Itza/Mayan pyramids is worth checking out but don't go for longer than a couple of hours, you'll get bored as hell.

I went last year just before the Swine Flu outbreak, have fun and be safe.

Originally Posted by JD161616

This

TROJAN%20MAGNUM%20THIN.jpg

grin.gif
...no ayo.

Originally Posted by JD161616

This

magicjohnson_narrowweb__300x540,0.jpg

Its dope, depending on what hotel you are at chicks tan topless like its completely normal. Every girl is a done deal on the first night. Don't buy drugs in Mexico. Get sucked off on the beach.

Originally Posted by DiPlOMaT007

how is it outside of spring break ? I want to take a trip myself

Its always poppin' spring-summer. During the winter months I hear its more of a family thing but it still gets down.

yo im heading to cancun next week think its the first week of spring break there, me n the homies got a booked boose cruise, you go on a cruise they bring to an island with live band i think. then we're going do this whole day package thing where u ride the 4 wheelers then go cliff diving then do the zip lines on the trees. hopefully we could have time to see the pyramids there what a 40 min drive ? i believe not sure. co workers telling me to drink bottled everything, don't want to get diarrhea so take notes.

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

Its dope, depending on what hotel you are at chicks tan topless like its completely normal. Every girl is a done deal on the first night. Don't buy drugs in Mexico. Get sucked off on the beach.
no drugs due to quality or shadiness of the whole deal/police involvement?

Originally Posted by MiXxing

yo im heading to cancun next week think its the first week of spring break there, me n the homies got a booked boose cruise, you go on a cruise they bring to an island with live band i think. then we're going do this whole day package thing where u ride the 4 wheelers then go cliff diving then do the zip lines on the trees. hopefully we could have time to see the pyramids there what a 40 min drive ? i believe not sure. co workers telling me to drink bottled everything, don't want to get diarrhea so take notes.

where did you book your booze cruise (and how much $)? did you only get that or a party package too?

Back
Top Bottom