Spring Break Knockout vol. daaammn

no fights dont always happen. this aint the wild wild west where people be poppin pistols at dawn or bar brawls occur on the daily or maybe im just in on of those areas. YOU WASSIST lol jk

no fights dont always happen. this aint the wild wild west where people be poppin pistols at dawn or bar brawls occur on the daily or maybe im just in on of those areas. YOU WASSIST lol jk

Just looks like a bunch of dumb kids running their mouths. Stupidity transcends color lines.

Money87 wrote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
disgracefull... and to be perfecly honest no racism at all, its always black people who act like this i dont understand. ive seen it with my own eyes several times and just dont understand

You are so damn simple with that statement. It is spring break and they were all probably drunk. just another excuse for nerds like you to disrespect my race.

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

Sounds like most of you all are suckers i.e. weak.

Don't run your mouth, and all is well. Dude got wailed for not walking away, they told him to back up before any punches were thrown.

I swear NT is a bunch of frail kids running from and complaining about everything.

Fights always happen, especially somewhere with drunken teens and young adults. Choose you battles wisely.
this.

gun violence/killing is one thing... but drunk people brawling happens all the time. no need to hop on the soapbox trying to portray this as a critical problem within the black community or something. 

most of ya'll couldnt handle yourselves in a fight.. this is a foreign world to you, so don't bother speaking on it.
grin.gif

This is pathetic, bunch of wack %*% lame dudes trying to act tough. theyll get theirs one day and never open their mouths again

See if this were just a couple of drunk guys brawling I wouldn't have a problem with it, and I don't have a problem with the guy getting one punched, he put himself in the situation by not walking away.

The problem I have is that they completely jumped the other guy for no reason at all. Then they have another vid on youtube of them jumping one person again. I've been jumped, and it aint right, people are so soft nowadays its not whether you can fight, its how many heads you got with you.

Originally Posted by Black Jesus

my black people can never just talk it out and let it go....always gotta prove a point....pending the back story....but i'm pretty sure they overreacted to something small

this video explains what might have happened perfectly.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 2sappy

Originally Posted by Black Jesus

my black people can never just talk it out and let it go....always gotta prove a point....pending the back story....but i'm pretty sure they overreacted to something small

this video explains what might have happened perfectly.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I don't watch the Boondocks, so it was new to me.

"Wait a minute, I'm White"
laugh.gif

"Don't you ignore me, this is a perfect time to throw your life away"
laugh.gif

Sounds like most of you all are suckers i.e. weak.

Don't run your mouth, and all is well. Dude got wailed for not walking away, they told him to back up before any punches were thrown.

1 sucker punch and a bunch of "slaps".  Nothing tough about that.  I don't mind dudes brawling, like most said alcohold + testosterone = fights.  Dudes just can't go one on one anymore.

To the dudes with the "Don't break up a fight that's not yours" mantra...Ya'll like seeing your boy get snuffed.

Yes, I've been in brawls.  Dude in white messed up by trying to grab that dude.  In brawl situations it's hands up and throw punches and watch your back.

Originally Posted by WILKS592

Money87 wrote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
disgracefull... and to be perfecly honest no racism at all, its always black people who act like this i dont understand. ive seen it with my own eyes several times and just dont understand

You are so damn simple with that statement. It is spring break and they were all probably drunk. just another excuse for nerds like you to disrespect my race.
your race disrepects itself in this scenario... as does mine at times thats part of life. BTW "nerd" bro is that supposed to hurt my feelings 

Originally Posted by ObiWonGinobili

Originally Posted by ZeroGravity23

the south
smh.gif
blaming the south for these fools...cause everyone in the south acts like that...ignorant
word.

Video was taken during spring break.... People from all over the US go to SPI. Doesn't mean they're from the south.

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

thats why when you go to spring break , you should always be atleast 10 deep....so lil +@@*!+ wont be acting like they tough

qft

Most of you all praise jersey shore, and there were about 10 fights in that season...and that was televised.

Point blank, it happens with the young, the dumb, and the drunk=spring break brawls.

Dude just try to be slick with their "real agendas"
tired.gif

hitting a man when he's down
smh.gif
....first dude broke a cardinal rule, guard your grill...these lames are the type to only act tough in groups when they have the advantage, see how quick they would have backed down if first dude had a similar sized crew backing him

never understood why men would want to put their hands on other men when there are so many women around,
im sure they could let it slide but they want to be big and act dumb, oh well.

Back
Top Bottom