Spring Break? What are ya'll doin?

Discussion in 'General' started by im a helion, Mar 17, 2009.

1. im a helion

im a helion

This is probably the first time in at least a decade that I've been stuck at home on this most glorious of weeks. To be honest though...I really didn't wanna go anywhere. Hell, I was in Miami (south Florida is the only place I'd wanna go for SB) for three months,and I have no plans to go back anytime soon. At the same time, my job is getting on my nerves with these ridiculous hours...they gave me the ENTIRE week off,but next week I have to work like a Hebrew slave. Now I have nothing to do, and my girl's outta town until Monday. Any of ya'll with girlfriends onhere know how hard it is watching your source of guaranteed buns walk away from you. Dropping her off at the airport was hard...I gotta admit I had the [​IMG]face on for a hot second. [​IMG]

What about ya'll? I'm sure some of my NT brethren are doing something amazing/extravagant/swagtastic thisweek or whenever your Spring Break is. Spill the beans. NOW. Humor me, entertain me, just don't bore me. SAVE ME FROM THE BOREDOM!

Proceed.

2. nkeair

nkeair

nothing too exciting, i think im going camping, then hit up some parties at the end of the week hopefully

3. justooce

justooce

well since im in socal- san diego preferably

im hitting the beach.[​IMG]

i gotta move during sb?! i dunno where imma find time [​IMG]

getting free drinks at the hyatt (homies dad is the GM) [​IMG]

and plenty of parties during the night

this one should be interesting [​IMG]

4. thugnificence

thugnificence

Im in miami so im doing the beach today and come thursday its SOBE for the rest of the week
    i cut my hours back so i could enjoy this week

5. iblink

iblink Banned

I'm going tp Panama City for the week. I have no idea what to expect. I've never been to Florida without the family, so now that i'll only be withmy boys from school. Needless to say, I'm guessing this trip won't be filled with Disney stories.

Anyone have any experience with Panama City?

6. mangudai954

mangudai954

What weeks bring the biggest waves of spring breakers?

7. nawth21

nawth21

Mine was last week. Didn't do crap. Then again the time for SB to be fun filled is over [​IMG] I work FT, I'm just putzin' on this 2nd degree. But itgave me a week to put off homework

8. im a helion

im a helion

Wait, what? [​IMG]

Nawth21, I feel you. Between school, work, and my kids, I don't think I'll have much time for Spring Breaksin the near future...by that I mean in the next 5-7 years. [​IMG]

9. j671

j671

florida!!!!!dang water is still cold though...

10. nktran001

nktran001

Heading down to MD, then VA.

11. brooklynnyc3000

brooklynnyc3000

Basketball performance.

Got a competition coming up, so I have to to practice all of spring break.

12. My spring break isn't until April 8th and hopefully I'll be at work too much to do anything else

13. j671

j671

here are some pic of florida spring break 09

14. im a helion

im a helion

What part? That looks like west Florida...Fort Myers? St. Petersburg? Marco Island? Where? [​IMG]

15. infamousod

infamousod

^ West Palm Beach is on the east coast just north of Broward. And it does look like Gulf coast cause its either morning or evening and there usually aren'tthat many people out at 7am.

Spring Break is different for different schools. I figure whatever week MTV is doing their special is the biggest week.

I thought you were expelled from school. Panama City is "Spring break capital" never been but I know people from there. They got long beaches andbars right on the beach. Just use protection if you happen to run into any girls gone wild.

16. kingkb34

kingkb34

Gonna be along the eastern coast of Florida starting Saturday...West Palm Beach, Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Hollywood...

17. im a helion

im a helion

I thought about it as soon as I typed it...[​IMG]

As much time as I spent in the 305 and 954, that was a stupid mistake...forgive me. [​IMG]

18. eight2one

eight2one

damn court fines!!! if it wasnt for that, i would be soakin up the sun!

19. specialed88

specialed88 Banned

The big Spring Break week was last week.

20. Gill Baka Esq. LLC.

Gill Baka Esq. LLC. formerly grimlock

ehh...i'm in nyc and most likely i'll still be in nyc when Cuny's spring break comes around (beginning of April). I'm not to big on the wholeSpring Break madness, never was. It's just seems like a way for airlines & hotels to boost up prices knowing people are gonna travel around that time.I actually wanted to visit my dad and brother out in West Palm and Ft. Lauderdale but tickets were a bit.

21. mac a roni

mac a roni Banned

Will be in Orlando, leaving at 5am

Wedding, theme parks, clubbing, shopping, and we leaving outta Ft Lauderdale, so i'm tryna stopby Miami

22. im a helion

im a helion

What's the club scene like in Orlando? When I'm in Florida, I stay with fam in Miami, and it's cool there.I NEVER had a desire to go to Orlando to party though. Is it straight?

23. trillipinotrapstar

trillipinotrapstar

I already spent mine last week, mostly sleeping and chilling.

I also went to see the Watchmen on Friday and went to watch some horseracing in Hot Springs, AR. I won $33 on a couple races.

24. vtran27

vtran27

i went to nyc and stayed at nyu with my boy and a few friends
    it was fun, lots of shops and some aight food

workers at flightclub are little divas..

25. justsnoopit86

justsnoopit86

im kind of curious as well.. im from miami, so its whatever, but u know, i like to travel and what not. lol

i do know that most of the clubs there close at like 2 [​IMG]