>director did Gummo
>based on Riff Raff
>James Franco, Selena Gomez, Vanessa Hudgens, Ashley Benson, Gucci
>drugs

this will be the best movie ever.

springbreakers-promo-004.jpg

<3333333

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

am i the only one that thinks selena gomez is lookin mad average with Vanessa Hudgens around?

Gomez>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Hudgens

its not even close

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

am i the only one that thinks selena gomez is lookin mad average with Vanessa Hudgens around?

Gomez>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Hudgens

its not even close
Another clear example if why you're the worst NT poster of all time.

real life...

i want to fondle the noodle now but my boy is picking me up in 1 min...challenge accepted

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

The guy who directed K.I.D.S. Larry Clarke is directing this!? If thats the case count me in. Dude always has some wild scenes and if they involve these girls I'm willing to sit through a couple hours.
tumblr_ltceoqH3ds1qafrh6.gif

The guy who directed K.I.D.S. Larry Clarke is directing this!? If thats the case count me in. Dude always has some wild scenes and if they involve these girls I'm willing to sit through a couple hours.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

at you thinking youll see any skin from hudgens or gomez 

looks like it might be funny with eye candy but wont get my hopes up to see anything good from both those girls maybe a suggested scene but eh will be a game time decision....

This is the first and last time I will say that Riff Raff would make anything better. Just for the simple fact that he is so ignorant and I think this director would be perfect for him.

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

I love Vanessa Hudgens. I would suck a fart out of her #%%.

eek.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Movie plot sounds like something Riff Raff might try after SODMG releases his !+*.

the raff rifta

Originally Posted by airedweezy

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

looks like it might be funny with eye candy but wont get my hopes up to see anything good from both those girls maybe a suggested scene but eh will be a game time decision....
Vanessa already got the nudes online...what she got to lose? 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by niquefreak94

Originally Posted by airedweezy

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Vanessa already got the nudes online...what she got to lose? 
happy.gif
moar
bush5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom