Sprint Instinct Randomly Calling People Unappreciation...

So I was chilling wit my jumpoff yesterday...getting real crazy wit her for bout an hour.

I leave and get back in my whip, and look at my phone and my girl has been the phone the past 45mins...

This is my wifey for the past 18months, probably my first real love and its over...i tried explaining myself but she wasnt going for it. She hung up on me. Iget my lie together and I try calling back 20 mins later and HER NUMBER IS CHANGED!
tired.gif

Sprint owes me something!

Thats why you put a lock on the phone.
grin.gif

Edit: Why didnt you leave the phone in the car?

I get my lie together and I try calling back 20 mins later and HER NUMBER IS CHANGED!
tired.gif

She changed her number that quick huh? I guess she was happen to be at the Sprint store during operation hours. Talk about lucky timing for her.

Originally Posted by wj4

I get my lie together and I try calling back 20 mins later and HER NUMBER IS CHANGED!
tired.gif
She changed her number that quick huh? I guess she was happen to be at the Sprint store during operation hours. Talk about lucky timing for her.

cant you call Customer care and do it
nerd.gif

damn thas messed up tho. shorty heard everything for your "1 hour" session ...

She must have called the first dude she "speaks" to and gonna get the elephant trunk treatment

Originally Posted by BHPbadboi

So I was chilling wit my jumpoff yesterday...getting real crazy wit her for bout an hour.

I leave and get back in my whip, and look at my phone and my girl has been the phone the past 45mins...

This is my wifey for the past 18months, probably my first real love and its over...i tried explaining myself but she wasnt going for it. She hung up on me. I get my lie together and I try calling back 20 mins later and HER NUMBER IS CHANGED!
tired.gif

Sprint owes me something!

You're first "real love" and you're cheating on her? Sprint doesn't owe you anything. The only thing you deserve is an STD.

the title made me think the OP meant Sprint Sales or Customer Service calling ppl, then I read the story ....SMH... how you going to say you love this girl andare cheating on her... again SMH

Back
Top Bottom