SPUMC Thread - RIP STAN LEE - ACROSS THE SPIDERVERSE out now

HOW WAS SPIDERMAN:HOMECOMING?

• It's a Masterpiece!!! (kiLLerisLame was right)

Votes: 46 26.3%
  • Not the Best but Top 5 Easily (like Lebron)

Votes: 44 25.1%
  • Above Average, Maybe Top 10 (butF4notBYKE)

Votes: 50 28.6%
  • Average (like Duff and Milana and M5s)

Votes: 27 15.4%
  • Terrible (this will get 1 vote and it's from AmeL w/ another L)

Votes: 8 4.6%

• Total voters
Jake God confirmed back.

7E32F8DF-431A-465F-979B-DC599AA80A2C.gif

Wont lie, I know it may not fit but don't know why they'd change Kraven's some origin. World renowned hunter that gas captured every beast and is now going to hunt man, Spider-Man.

They can make the hunting even more gritty if they have to. Have him hunting in Wakanda as he's pursued by Wakandans.

Making him Wakandan though? Going the extra mile for interconnectivity.

Also from a tribe that no longer exists? Pushing it. They went out of their way to show and tell the origin of Wakanda and its 5 tribes.

Only lost tribe I'm expecting is the Zamunda tribe.
To me it makes sense because it fits in with the elements established in BP with the heart shaped herb and all that but they don't need to go that route because like you said, it would be a stretch just for establishing continuity

They could easily establish Kraven as a lone bandit who stole the heart shape herb somehow and was able to synthesize it. No need to make him black

Kraven's race doesn't matter but I really hope they don't go that route. Sounds good on paper and it could work but I don't want a black Kraven. I want a brolic white dude with a twirly mustache and a weird accent. I'm black btw

This guy makes good points about "that" kind of stuff.

Kraven's race doesn't matter but I really hope they don't go that route. Sounds good on paper and it could work but I don't want a black Kraven. I want a brolic white dude with a twirly mustache and a weird accent. I'm black btw

maxresdefault.jpg

we need someone who looks and sounds like Kano from MK11. minus the machinery part of course.

This guy makes good points about "that" kind of stuff.

Yea.. I tried with the video but dude all over the place, this all just ain’t coming from one place

Look at his carol danvers vs Monica rambeau, carol danvers came around in the 60s and the later came around in the 80s.. MCU could still eventually use the Monica rambeau character just as they could eventually use Kamala khan.. or with Ironman, go with ironheart eventually

Like with Thor, it wasn’t like they made peter park black they just changed his surroundings from being lily white.. I mean the majority of asgardians and main characters were still white in thor

Like with Thor, it wasn’t like they made peter park black they just changed his surroundings from being lily white.. I mean the majority of asgardians and main characters were still white in thor

Honestly, the only black Asgardian I even remember in the Thor trilogy was Heimdall.

I'm just real curious where the Kraven rumors are coming from, I remember people wanting him since the og Spider-Man 3 movie with Toby. Frankly, I don't care much about him and would prefer an actual MCU Goblin like antidope antidope . I'll even settle for a Hobgoblin:lol:

Kraven could be done in 1 movie.. but I want the osborns established in the universe prior to the goblins, which obviously could be done in the same movie

Yeah I don’t like the lost tribe connection...

To me what always made Kraven such a great villain was the fact that he embodies the late 19th early 20th century imperialist hunter...A wealthy aristocrat of the same type who literally hunted whole species into extinction...

If you make him a part of a banned tribe it makes his motivations more about revenge than a pure blood lust...

I get that they probably want to use that Black Panther herb to explain Kravens powers and abilities...But they could easily have him be part of some type of hunters society who stole the herb centuries ago...

Also that would literally be the third Spidey villain in a row who’s motivations are revenge on another hero...

Would of been dope to see Osborns rise and fall. Like throughout the films. Exactly how Mysterio mind-fd Spidey I would love to see GG do that too him as well.

I kow about the firet tweet but that ig post isnt showing.

I thought therr was official confirmation he's be in the next movie.

To me it makes sense because it fits in with the elements established in BP with the heart shaped herb and all that but they don't need to go that route because like you said, it would be a stretch just for establishing continuity

They could easily establish Kraven as a lone bandit who stole the heart shape herb somehow and was able to synthesize it. No need to make him black
To me Heaven doesnt even need the heart shaoed herb.

A whole bunch of other powerups out there.

Last edited:
Chris Hemsworth should play Liam Hemsworth as Kraven (cuz liams lame)

or Jason Statham should be Kraven.

Brad Pitt should be Uncle Ben in Throwback Thursday photos on the internet or those collages that just pop up on your page from years ago

Jon Hamm should be Osborn

I never wanna see another goblin again tho

robtoofresco robtoofresco rfx45 rfx45
But that screen capture in the tweet seems to be from the beginning of the movie since at the end Peter doesn't have his backpack, right?!?
Nonetheless, I hope they do find/have planned a way for him to return. He was great.

PO

robtoofresco robtoofresco
But that tweet seems to be at the beginning of the movie since at the end he doesn't have his backpack, right?!?
Nonetheless, I hope they do find/have planned a way for him to return. He was great.

PO
Damn, I honestly don’t remember. :lol:

I assumed it was at the end when they came back home just by the tone of the tweet.

robtoofresco robtoofresco rfx45 rfx45
But that screen capture in the tweet seems to be from the beginning of the movie since at the end Peter doesn't have his backpack, right?!?

PO

That's definitely right before the bridge water attack. I remember telling my boy that was probably one of Nick's SHIELD agents watching Pete or something. I thought it was pretty obvious for some reason and I'm not even the type to pickup all the background easter eggs and ****.

Uncle Ben should be a swole black dude :lol:

Out there destroying aunt may physically and spiritually in the bedroom :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom