SPUMC Thread - RIP STAN LEE - ACROSS THE SPIDERVERSE out now

HOW WAS SPIDERMAN:HOMECOMING?

• It's a Masterpiece!!! (kiLLerisLame was right)

Votes: 46 26.3%
  • Not the Best but Top 5 Easily (like Lebron)

Votes: 44 25.1%
  • Above Average, Maybe Top 10 (butF4notBYKE)

Votes: 50 28.6%
  • Average (like Duff and Milana and M5s)

Votes: 27 15.4%
  • Terrible (this will get 1 vote and it's from AmeL w/ another L)

Votes: 8 4.6%

• Total voters
How they can even go back at this point? How will they take back all the Iron Man influences on Tom Hollands character?

SMDH. So basically, theres going to be another reboot...............No other way to do it.

They won’t dump Holland...

More like a soft re-boot is what we’ll end up getting...Expect a big focus on Uncle Ben now to fill that Tony Stark void...AND since this is Sony, we’ll also be getting that damn Aunt May movie...

Expect a big focus on Uncle Ben now to fill that Tony Stark void

source.gif

:rofl:
Sony was actually banking off of this deal, why stop?
wasn't the deal that Disney pays for all the merchandising and Sony keeps all the profit?

I'm waiting for Sony to announce that teaming up with Venom in SM3 will be Sandman:lol:

gonna pull X3 and Dark Phoenix

Welp. Can't say im surprised at this news. Hopefully if Sony continues in the direction of the spiderverse their movies might have a bright future.........hopefully

You would think Sony would take the deal but they are confident they can do this on their own. Smfh

I don’t even find the universe they are building appealing at all. I jus don’t think I’ll even watch a Live action SpiderMan movie under Sony without the MCU because that “turd in the wind” aka Venom wasn’t all that great anyways

We're all getting hustled, SONY/Disney in this together to make us feel like we're close to losing something only to "give it back" so that we feel relieved and pour even more of our hard-earned money into their product, like it'll convince them to never even conceive such an idea again....Take my money.

Marvel definitely wants Spider-Man to be the new center or their universe. They’ll get their man. If Garfield would’ve just chilled out, he’d be the face right now.

Tom’s youth definitely will be needed for the next 7 years of movies though. I could see him not wanting to be typecasted and wanting out at year 10.

Garfield was never gonna be it :lol:

They had talks, but due to his age, they definitely wanted a younger Peter (which I understand the money aspect for kids)

MCU was never letting that Amazing Spider-Man trash in their universe.
Movies I take it? As for the acting, Garfield is the closest thing to Comic Peter Parker we’ve had. I like Holland, but the High School Peter Parker thing is played out. I’m definitely interested in the character development as they proceed (in the MCU I hope). As for, Tobey was way too nerdy and happy to be there. I was just happy to see my favorite super hero on the big screen and successful at the time of those movies. Still appreciate and respect what he did though for the franchise and comic movies.

Back
Top Bottom