SPUMC Thread - RIP STAN LEE - ACROSS THE SPIDERVERSE out now

HOW WAS SPIDERMAN:HOMECOMING?

• It's a Masterpiece!!! (kiLLerisLame was right)

Votes: 46 26.3%
  • Not the Best but Top 5 Easily (like Lebron)

Votes: 44 25.1%
  • Above Average, Maybe Top 10 (butF4notBYKE)

Votes: 50 28.6%
  • Average (like Duff and Milana and M5s)

Votes: 27 15.4%
  • Terrible (this will get 1 vote and it's from AmeL w/ another L)

Votes: 8 4.6%

• Total voters
Can't wait to see 2099 Spider in the storyline.

Curious if we get MCU Spidey involved too?

Also, I need more sad Spider-Man in this.

Plot twist...What if they make an established, experienced Miles Spider Man the mentor to a brand new Peter Parker Spider Man...

I mean I’m good with Peter B. Parker not being I. The sequel at all...Felt they closed things off with his character fairly well in the last movie...

Lol i think he's too zany for live action over here....
But then again, Japan kinda crazy like that.
Either way, perfect medium for a debut.

Venom 2: Tom Holland Rumored For Potential Spider-Man Cameo

Today, Geeks Worldwide reported a Venom 2 casting breakdown includes Holland as Spider-Man, but negotiations are still ongoing and a deal may not be reached. Further, GWW points out it's unclear if Holland would portray his MCU Spider-Man or a different version of the wall-crawling superhero. Daniel Richtman also reported Holland being in talks to appear in Venom 2 on his Patreon, and stated it was part of the deal Sony and Marvel struck to keep Spider-Man in the MCU.

I'm fairly certain according to my sauces that Feige and company are picking up a lot of the creative reigns for Venom 2 and Sony building Spider-man's world outside of the MCU. It's going to be an ancillary piece to the MCU where Marvel essentially writes the script for Sony

I'm fairly certain according to my sauces that Feige and company are picking up a lot of the creative reigns for Venom 2 and Sony building Spider-man's world outside of the MCU. It's going to be an ancillary piece to the MCU where Marvel essentially writes the script for Sony
That would be cool but I would prefer it all connected. Hopefully it will be soon and Venom is rebooted, it would suck to be stuck with this Venom in the MCU. Hypothetically ofcourse

#IBelieveInLame #F4Byke

MORBIUS, THE LIVING VAMPIRE: First Trailer For The Marvel Movie Expected To Arrive Next Week

A number of outlets are now claiming that the plan is for the first teaser trailer to be released as soon as next week. This makes sense considering the fact Sony is releasing Bad Boys For Life next weekend and while some are calling this news a "scoop," it's common sense that a first look at Morbius will debut alongside a big release such as that one (plus, it's now been officially rated).

1578762978655.jpeg

We didn’t need a Morbius movie
I’m not a big Leto person either
Sony trying to do their own thing and scraping that Spidey barrel for something.

They would've been better off making that Silver & Black (Silver Sable & Black Cat) movie.

They need to make my Prowler movie. Sony dont want to make that Black Panther money though.

Back
Top Bottom