SPUMC Thread - RIP STAN LEE - ACROSS THE SPIDERVERSE out now

HOW WAS SPIDERMAN:HOMECOMING?

• It's a Masterpiece!!! (kiLLerisLame was right)

Votes: 46 26.3%
  • Not the Best but Top 5 Easily (like Lebron)

Votes: 44 25.1%
  • Above Average, Maybe Top 10 (butF4notBYKE)

Votes: 50 28.6%
  • Average (like Duff and Milana and M5s)

Votes: 27 15.4%
  • Terrible (this will get 1 vote and it's from AmeL w/ another L)

Votes: 8 4.6%

• Total voters
Chronicle with MBJ.
The director Josh Trank later went on to be involved in the masterpiece that is F4ntastic or whatever it was.

I just watched that the other day actually and didn't see what people hated :lol:

It was a good foundation for them to get into other stories lol and the college F4 was a cool take

But I can see how the changing of the origin and it kinda looking like a generic science fiction film stylistically threw people off

But **** wasn't that bad lmao

posted and then deleted by jamie

1601676026503.png

I just watched that the other day actually and didn't see what people hated :lol:

It was a good foundation for them to get into other stories lol and the college F4 was a cool take

But I can see how the changing of the origin and it kinda looking like a generic science fiction film stylistically threw people off

But **** wasn't that bad lmao

That was basically it. It was so plain, that it was far from it being identifiable as the Fantastic Four. Seemed like a generic sci fi flick that had Marvel/Fox branding for the title.

McGuire/Raimi Spidey stay goat in my book.
Just sheer, sylistic, campy, comic goodness. Like watching my childhood comic come to life!
Without pretentiousness, wokeness or whatever. Just pure suspension of belief!
..Raimi always rocks a suit n tie too. Hard!
/..n a swell Tuesday to yall!

After endgame just took a dump on all things comic book with its greatness, I’ll admit, nothing has the wow factor anymore........ but this?........ this could be it....

Still can't believe they filmed this and thought this was okay

this scene aged like fine wine. Literally changed the cinema game and showed people that humor belongs in super hero movies.MCU whole formula wouldn’t have happened if it wasn’t for this scene.

#revolutionary

I’m lowkey more excited for this Spider-Man than I was for IW or endgame lol

Like to see these three actors who I legit feel all did great with the role, Andrews Spider-Man was botched by the script...but IMO he was great and that Gwen Atacy death to me was probably the most heartbreaking moment in any Spider-Man film...

CANNOT WAIT MAN...

Wasn't even the issue tbh...
imo McGuire couldn't channel that rebelious look. Dude was stiff as heck.
Should've picked another direction more up his alley...

Wasn't even the issue tbh...
imo McGuire couldn't channel that rebelious look. Dude was stiff as heck.
Should've picked another direction more up his alley...
The real problem is if they were going for a rebellious look :lol:

That's not what the Venom symbiote is about. The attitude change in SM3 was barely that negative.

Should've had Tobey acting like he did in Brothers

tenor.gif

ClutteredScaredCorydorascatfish-size_restricted.gif

CrazyNeedyBrocketdeer-max-1mb.gif

AssuredAccurateAustraliankestrel-max-1mb.gif

But the internet got this now

giphy.gif

Sam Raimi didn’t want to put Venom in his movies. I think Spider-Man 3 was his revenge.
Yeah Sony forced that hand.

I still like to think that when that Peter is acting like that that's his idea of what rebelling is. He thing he's cool but honestly he's lame. Tobey really had the lamest Peter Parker.

Back
Top Bottom