SPUMC Thread - RIP STAN LEE - ACROSS THE SPIDERVERSE out now

HOW WAS SPIDERMAN:HOMECOMING?

• It's a Masterpiece!!! (kiLLerisLame was right)

Votes: 46 26.3%
  • Not the Best but Top 5 Easily (like Lebron)

Votes: 44 25.1%
  • Above Average, Maybe Top 10 (butF4notBYKE)

Votes: 50 28.6%
  • Average (like Duff and Milana and M5s)

Votes: 27 15.4%
  • Terrible (this will get 1 vote and it's from AmeL w/ another L)

Votes: 8 4.6%

• Total voters
The best and only Doc Ock from one of the best Spidey flicks :pimp:
It is my fav actually. Tobey n Alfred played so good off each other. Campy n all.
goat ****
Garfield had the best build imo. Arguably the best suit too.
Holland.....he's just the generation x or whatever he is. The worst definitely....

It is my fav actually. Tobey n Alfred played so good off each other. Campy n all.
goat ****
Garfield had the best build imo. Arguably the best suit too.
Holland.....he's just the generation x or whatever he is. The worst definitely....
I'd definitely rank Holland over Garfield as far as portraying Peter Parker so far. He's found the balance quicker and easier.

I'm happy with Holland as Peter.

I really hope we get to see Garfield and Maguire come back for SP3.

Watching spiderverse for the however many time.. and decided to look up who did the voice for Mary Jane and my mind was blown

I think Holland's Peter/Spidey will continue to grow as he gets older/they veer out the high school era Peter.

He's the best of the 3 to me. Garfield just wasn't good as Peter at all and Tobey makes me want to punch him in the face sometimes when I revisit his movies.

theres gon' be lots of alternate universes in SM3 if all these rumors are true

SPIDER-MAN 3 Now Rumored To Feature Mysterio, Dane DeHaan's Green Goblin...And The Hobgoblin!

FandomWire is reporting that Jake Gyllenhaal is indeed set to return as Quentin Beck/Mysterio after first playing the villain in 2019's Spider-Man: Far From Home. He's reportedly set to be joined by The Amazing Spider-Man 2's Dane DeHaan who will reprise his role as Harry Osborn/Green Goblin. This isn't the first time that rumour has done the rounds, of course, though we're not sure anyone will want to see more of that particular Goblin after the critically panned 2014 sequel.

Here's where things take a really interesting turn, though; it's said that Ned Leeds actor Jacob Batalon will be taking on a villainous role in Spider-Man 3. This would explain why he's dropped a lot of weight, and the site believes he's likely suiting up as Hobgoblin.

1608173212426.png

SPIDER-MAN: Marvel Studios And Sony Pictures Reportedly Extend Deal To Keep The Wall-Crawler In The MCU

Courtesy of The DisInsider Show. Hosts Skyler Shuler and Derek Cornell are claiming that Marvel Studios has "extended the [Spider-Man] deal" with Sony Pictures.

This is said to be because the iconic superhero is set to play "a pivotal role" in the MCU moving forward, though they didn't elaborate on what that might be. It feels like Marvel Studios has big plans for the Multiverse, though, so assuming Tom Holland's Peter Parker really is heading into the "Spider-Verse," then it could all tie into some sort of major event in the not too distant future.

theres gon' be lots of alternate universes in SM3 if all these rumors are true

SPIDER-MAN 3 Now Rumored To Feature Mysterio, Dane DeHaan's Green Goblin...And The Hobgoblin!

FandomWire is reporting that Jake Gyllenhaal is indeed set to return as Quentin Beck/Mysterio after first playing the villain in 2019's Spider-Man: Far From Home. He's reportedly set to be joined by The Amazing Spider-Man 2's Dane DeHaan who will reprise his role as Harry Osborn/Green Goblin. This isn't the first time that rumour has done the rounds, of course, though we're not sure anyone will want to see more of that particular Goblin after the critically panned 2014 sequel.

Here's where things take a really interesting turn, though; it's said that Ned Leeds actor Jacob Batalon will be taking on a villainous role in Spider-Man 3. This would explain why he's dropped a lot of weight, and the site believes he's likely suiting up as Hobgoblin.

1608173212426.png

I rewatched the Spider-Man animated series and I forgot how well they did the clone saga. When Peter meets Stan Lee and an alive Uncle Ben from other universes, feels were had.

Back
Top Bottom