SPUMC Thread - RIP STAN LEE - ACROSS THE SPIDERVERSE out now

HOW WAS SPIDERMAN:HOMECOMING?

• It's a Masterpiece!!! (kiLLerisLame was right)

Votes: 46 26.3%
  • Not the Best but Top 5 Easily (like Lebron)

Votes: 44 25.1%
  • Above Average, Maybe Top 10 (butF4notBYKE)

Votes: 50 28.6%
  • Average (like Duff and Milana and M5s)

Votes: 27 15.4%
  • Terrible (this will get 1 vote and it's from AmeL w/ another L)

Votes: 8 4.6%

• Total voters
Glad they didn't name it Maximum Carnage. Leaves room for that to be done somewhat right in the future. I remember watching Avengers for the first time and thinking "if only we could get Spidey in this universe". We did and we got some great movies and films with him. I do wish we had Venom done in the MCU too but maybe I'm asking for too much. I should be grateful for what I did get

Maximum Carnage would be great in the future if built properly. Might be the perfect Spidey and Venom crossover to occur in 2025 or so.

I know most are hoping for Galactus, but I’m hoping for them to rebuild X-Men to get that Onslaught crossover.

Onslaught is a far away villain to build up to. They gotta build up X-Men and F4 to do that right.

I guess they could save that subtitle for Spidey; Spider-Man: Maximum Carnage.

It's weird how the same guy who played Bane in the Batman movies is the same guy playing another villain in a completely different super hero movie franchise. Nothing on Tom Hardy, he was good as Bane and I'm sure hew as good in the first Venom (I didn't see it). It's just odd that of all the actors in the world they couldn't find another one to play Venom. Yeah, I know that Chris Evans played The Human Torch and Captain America. Also weird.

It's weird how the same guy who played Bane in the Batman movies is the same guy playing another villain in a completely different super hero movie franchise. Nothing on Tom Hardy, he was good as Bane and I'm sure hew as good in the first Venom (I didn't see it). It's just odd that of all the actors in the world they couldn't find another one to play Venom. Yeah, I know that Chris Evans played The Human Torch and Captain America. Also weird.
Well one reason is they're totally selling Venom as a hero/anti-hero.

This is officially Tom Hardy's franchise.

Also as you can guess nobody can recognize Hardy as Bane in TDKR. Plus the movie was low-key mediocre anyway. Jamie Foxx about to be Spawn after being trash *** Electro. Same thing with Leto being trash Joker and now Morbius.

Last edited:
This been news.

McFarlane, Spawn's creator, is scripting the new movie and has been wanted Jamie to be Al and he said yes. Been the case for years now.
Now I totally missed that. If true, then I'm a bit conflicted. You mentioned Electro earlier...

They both confirmed it and reconfirmed awhile ago when Todd was like the reboot is coming soon. Plenty links about it if you Google.

I wish I could find the vid of them together

todd-mcfarlane-jamie-foxx.jpeg

Doing too much.

That's something I sneak under a movie premiere so it's the secondary story at best.

This is actually worse than DC trying to change and stick with a name.

Back
Top Bottom