Spurs @ Celtics 8:00 on ESPN

21,365
812
Joined Nov 20, 2003
I like that Shelden is playing, but only because Perk is injured. What a shame that Doc never gives the young guys a chance.
 
8,956
39
Joined Nov 14, 2007
Originally Posted by finnns2003

I like that Shelden is playing, but only because Perk is injured. What a shame that Doc never gives the young guys a chance.
Really is, especially because he was doing some good stuff in the beginning of the year.
 

do be doo

Banned
6,591
547
Joined Mar 13, 2009
Originally Posted by finnns2003

How the #^@^ are we making Manu look like Joe Johnson out there.

  
Your a C's fan so I'm going to give you a pass....this time...

Manu has been doing his thing since the all star weekend....


Spurs need more from Timmy...

GO SPURS GO!!! 
 
21,365
812
Joined Nov 20, 2003
Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

Originally Posted by finnns2003

How the #^@^ are we making Manu look like Joe Johnson out there.

  
Your a C's fan so I'm going to give you a pass....this time...

Manu has been doing his thing since the all star weekend....


Spurs need more from Timmy...

GO SPURS GO!!! 
Whatever. No one cares about Floppy Ginobili.

Hope it's just a stinger on Pierce...
 
143
10
Joined Feb 4, 2005
Originally Posted by finnns2003

How the #^@^ are we making Manu look like Joe Johnson out there.
Manu is just as good, if not better. Espescially in pressure situations.

 I would personally take a healthy Manu > Joe cool. Ginobilis playoff performances speak for themselves.
  
 
21,365
812
Joined Nov 20, 2003
at that lucky #%@ shot. Manu is not this good. Simply put, we're making him look like MVP tonight. And no, he isn't as good as Joe Johnson.
 
2,754
142
Joined Mar 1, 2007
Originally Posted by iceman7920

finnns2003 wrote:
[hr][/hr]
How the #^@^ are we making Manu look like Joe Johnson out there.
Manu is just as good, if not better. Espescially in pressure situations.

 I would personally take a healthy Manu > Joe cool. Ginobilis playoff performances speak for themselves.
  


word i think if jj heard that comparison he would take it as a compliment
 
499
10
Joined Nov 17, 2007
Originally Posted by finnns2003

at that lucky #%@ shot. Manu is not this good. Simply put, we're making him look like MVP tonight. And no, he isn't as good as Joe Johnson.
you must not have been watching the NBA for the last 10 years 
 
2,612
10
Joined Nov 10, 2007
I put ginobili and jj in the same level of players, but manus been doing it at a high level longer and in more clutch situations. For that reason I'd give manu the edge.
He just absolutely crushed us tonight and we packed it in in the fourth quarter. They were just hungrier tonight and it showed.
 

do be doo

Banned
6,591
547
Joined Mar 13, 2009
Originally Posted by finnns2003

at that lucky #%@ shot. Manu is not this good. Simply put, we're making him look like MVP tonight. And no, he isn't as good as Joe Johnson.
  


This dude salty as hell...
MANU >>>> Joe Johnson
 
1,596
10
Joined Apr 22, 2006
Originally Posted by finnns2003

at that lucky #%@ shot. Manu is not this good. Simply put, we're making him look like MVP tonight. And no, he isn't as good as Joe Johnson.
You must be new to this sport called basketball. You sound like a ******.
 
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now