Spurs @ Celtics 8:00 on ESPN

Originally Posted by jtc85

Originally Posted by finnns2003

roll.gif
at that lucky #%@ shot. Manu is not this good. Simply put, we're making him look like MVP tonight. And no, he isn't as good as Joe Johnson.
laugh.gif

you must not have been watching the NBA for the last 10 years 

agree with what everyone is saying. they are both really good players. it's just manu been injured and his best days are gone, but in his prime he was a beast. just check all his accomplishments
pimp.gif

GINOBILIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII [/sir charles]

http://www.youtube.com/v/lt_Cf6-6TmE&hl=en_US&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/lt_Cf6-6TmE&hl=en_US&fs=1&

steve francis at 1:27
sick.gif

the Manu Ginobili of today isn't as good as Joe Johnson
on a sidenote, the spurs were +36 with him on the court 
eek.gif

Originally Posted by SCuse7

More damn Lakers fans in here then anyone else
smh.gif

so what your saying is your fanbase is filled with band wagon fans?

you act like there is 50 laker fans to 2 celtic fans in here.

Oh thats right. we are lakers fans. we arent allowed to watch anything or do anything besides post in laker threads and watch laker games because then other fan bases will cry like little $+$@#.....gotcha

Most of you guys come in just making dumb ++% comments that have nothing to do with the game. It's funny.

And That's exactly what I meant...I don't want any Lakers fans coming in here because it makes me feel bad, that's right.

I don't know any bandwagon fans on NT.There just aren't that many Celtics fans on here. You have a bunch of bandwagon Kobe fans

Cs got worked...and Ginobli has always been balling. I hate his game and that he flops, but he still get's it done.

And yes Paul Pierce is always extra dramatic...being carried off the court in the playoffs that year and then jogging back on
smh.gif

Most of you guys come in just making dumb ++% comments that have nothing to do with the game. It's funny.

And That's exactly what I meant...I don't want any Lakers fans coming in here because it makes me feel bad, that's right.

I don't know any bandwagon fans on NT.There just aren't that many Celtics fans on here. You have a bunch of bandwagon Kobe fans
listen if you read the whole thread i dont see any of us really talking smack about your celtics

like most of the people here are just referring to what finns said about manu looking like joe johnson...manu is better and hes holding it down for the battle weary spurs and theyre just speaking what they think about the game

thats a very good reason for not wanting Laker fans in here
eyes.gif
...live with it...imagine if your hater base was as huge as ours...you probably couldnt handle it...its an online forum get over it

finally...there isnt much celts fans on here? i couldve sworn there was like a million of them in 2008

I was never upset, but every thread you come in Celtics, there's Lakers fans.

I know it's not the normal guys but that's what you with bandwagon fans.

the Manu Ginobili of today isn't as good as Joe Johnson
Manu is having a really good year. IMO he looks almost as explosive as ever. I'd still take the Manu of today over Joe.

finally...there isnt much celts fans on here? i couldve sworn there was like a million of them in 2008
I never remember there being more than about 10 Celtics fans on here, even in '08.

Originally Posted by Jello B Afro

roll.gif
at that lucky #%@ shot. Manu is not this good. Simply put, we're making him look like MVP tonight. And no, he isn't as good as Joe Johnson.
laugh.gif
You must be new to this sport called basketball. You sound like a ******.
Thanks for adding your "******ed" 2 cents.

Some of you are embarrassing. Manu as good as Joe Johnson? That's hilarious! Joe Johnson has averaged 20ppg 5 times in his career, Manu has never. Manu has never started more than 74 games in a season. We're comparing a team's star to a 6th man. Give me #%@^ break. Honestly, some of you need to stop posting in here.
laugh.gif

If Manu was so good, he'd be starting for someone, end of discussion. Joe Johnson>Part-time players

Sorry Celtics fans that you guys team resembles the cryptkeepper, age wise anyway. Time to retire and host scary movies
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jello B Afro

roll.gif
laugh.gif
You must be new to this sport called basketball. You sound like a ******.
Thanks for adding your "******ed" 2 cents.

Some of you are embarrassing. Manu as good as Joe Johnson? That's hilarious! Joe Johnson has averaged 20ppg 5 times in his career, Manu has never. Manu has never started more than 74 games in a season. We're comparing a team's star to a 6th man. Give me #%@^ break. Honestly, some of you need to stop posting in here.
laugh.gif

If Manu was so good, he'd be starting for someone, end of discussion. Joe Johnson>Part-time players
laugh.gif

Just stop...please no more ....
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

laugh.gif

Just stop please no more ....
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You've always been known as the moronic Spurs homer, and now I understand why.
laugh.gif

You never back up your position. It's always a bunch of rolly faces. Hey, I can do that too!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

We're comparing a guy who's been top 10 in minutes played, games played, points, etc. to a guy who's the 3rd option on the team, who's never played 82 games, etc. Give me a break.

finnns2003 wrote:
laugh.gif

You never back up your position. It's always a bunch of rolly faces. Hey, I can do that too!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

We're comparing a guy who's been top 10 in minutes played, games played, points, etc. to a guy who's the 3rd option on the team, who's never played 82 games, etc. Give me a break.

No man really you got me in tears over here....
People in here don't agree with what you said either but you single me out as a SPURS homer...
laugh.gif

finnns2003 wrote:
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

No man really you got me in tears over here....
People in here don't agree with what you said either but you single me out as a SPURS homer...
laugh.gif

Most of those guys are simple peanut gallery fodder that never type more than 3-4 words. Joe Johnson has averaged at least 20 points per game for 5 seasons, getting as high as 25 ppg. Manu has much smaller sample sizes and has never eclipsed 20 ppg. Manu has never been "the guy". So what's funny? Take the homer cap off and give me a reason.

[table][tr][td]
joe_johnson.jpg
[/td][td]
Joe Johnson

Atlanta

Position:  Guard

Height:  6-7 Weight:  240

College: Arkansas

Player file | Team stats
[/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]2009-10 Statistics [/td][/tr][tr][td]PPG[/td][td]21.3 [/td][/tr][tr][td]RPG[/td][td]4.7 [/td][/tr][tr][td]APG[/td][td]4.8 [/td][/tr][tr][td]SPG[/td][td]1.1 [/td][/tr][tr][td]BPG[/td][td]0.1 [/td][/tr][tr][td]FG%[/td][td]0.455 [/td][/tr][tr][td]FT%[/td][td]0.827 [/td][/tr][tr][td]3P%[/td][td]0.362 [/td][/tr][tr][td]MPG[/td][td]38.2 [/td][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]
emanuel_ginobili.jpg
[/td][td]
Manu Ginobili

San Antonio

Position:  Guard

Height:  6-6 Weight:  205

Player file | Team stats
[/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]2009-10 Statistics [/td][/tr][tr][td]PPG[/td][td]16.0 [/td][/tr][tr][td]RPG[/td][td]3.8 [/td][/tr][tr][td]APG[/td][td]4.8 [/td][/tr][tr][td]SPG[/td][td]1.4 [/td][/tr][tr][td]BPG[/td][td]0.3 [/td][/tr][tr][td]FG%[/td][td]0.439 [/td][/tr][tr][td]FT%[/td][td]0.868 [/td][/tr][tr][td]3P%[/td][td]0.383 [/td][/tr][tr][td]MPG[/td][td]28.3 [/td][/tr][/table]

Most of those guys are simple peanut gallery fodder that never type more than 3-4 words. Joe Johnson has averaged at least 20 points per game for 5 seasons, getting as high as 25 ppg. Manu has much smaller sample sizes and has never eclipsed 20 ppg. 1.Manu has never been "the guy". 2.So what's funny? 3.Take the homer cap off and give me a reason.

eek.gif
 This just shows me you just started watching NBA basketball after the 2007 NBA season.
Manu was "the guy" in that 2004-2005 NBA season....AND he SHOULD have gotten that Finals MVP that year
2.Now that I think about it....its sad...
tired.gif

3. STATS of both players this season...Look at the MIN played...
wink.gif
...Only reason there so low is because TEAMS like the Spurs don't care about the regular season...

IF you need video I can get that for you to....
happy.gif

Yuku...
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
Been watching basketball for years, not a youngster. You're talking about Manu being the guy for one season, one season does not define a career. I'm impressed that at least up to this point you haven't used the rings excuse like a lot on here.

Joe Johnson is still getting into his prime. He's what, 28? And already 5 straight 20ppg seasons. Manu is 34. Started every game once. You just can't win this argument. Give up.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Been watching basketball for years, not a youngster. You're talking about Manu being the guy for one season, one season does not define a career. I'm impressed that at least up to this point you haven't used the rings excuse like a lot on here.

Joe Johnson is still getting into his prime. He's what, 28? And already 5 straight 20ppg seasons. Manu is 34. Started every game once. You just can't win this argument. Give up.
laugh.gif

Will you need to get your questions right...you ask Manu has never been "the guy"....
grin.gif

Manu would have put up those type of numbers if coach POP would let him play during the REGULAR SEASON....
Manu would start for any other team....but he cares more about winning...and its been working...
wink.gif

Manu packs a huge amount of production into the minutes that he gets. I don't think Joe Johnson consistently impacts games as much as Manu does.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Will you need to get your questions right...you ask Manu has never been "the guy"....
grin.gif

Manu would have put up those type of numbers if coach POP would let him play during the REGULAR SEASON....
Manu would start for any other team....but he cares more about winning...and its been working...
wink.gif
Sure, he's won 3 rings, but that's not the argument. How many has Horry won? Simply put, the man's been an All-Star once, has been "the guy" for one season. You put Ginobili on the Hawks and he too will have 0 rings. He's a great player but you can't speak on what never happened. Dude has never averaged 20 points in a season and we're talking about him like he's a HOF'er. C'mon!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JD617

Manu packs a huge amount of production into the minutes that he gets. I don't think Joe Johnson consistently impacts games as much as Manu does.
laugh.gif
smh.gif
He sure impacts the Celtics-Hawks games.

I was never upset, but every thread you come in Celtics, there's Lakers fans.

I know it's not the normal guys but that's what you with bandwagon fans.

laugh.gif
whatever thread you click on here youre bound see a Laker sig...if you didnt know we've always have a huge fanbase...yes its a shame theres bandwagons and that comes with the territory when the team is consistently good like the Lakers...thats why you see Laker fans high fiving players in the front row  of the att center and MVP chants in boston for a Laker player

no matter what our record is theres always gonna be a lot of Laker fans...just like the cowboys in the NFL and the yanks in the MLB

im pretty sure in 2008 there were numerous of celtic sigs running around here

Originally Posted by JD617

laugh.gif
smh.gif
He sure impacts the Celtics-Hawks games.
Very true, unfortunately.
ohwell.gif

finnns2003 wrote:

Sure, he's won 3 rings, but that's not the argument. How many has Horry won? Simply put, the man's been an All-Star once, has been "the guy" for one season. You put Ginobili on the Hawks and he too will have 0 rings. He's a great player but you can't speak on what never happened. Dude has never averaged 20 points in a season and we're talking about him like he's a HOF'er. C'mon!
laugh.gif

WOOOOOOOOOOOW....
MANU not a HOF player?...
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

I just don't know what to say.....
tired.gif
....this might be the saddest thing I have ever seen someone post on NT...

Back
Top Bottom