Spy Shots of the 2012 Dodge Charger...

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by teatime0315

Originally Posted by CaponeCartels

Originally Posted by youngcurse

i own a 2007 dodge charger  and i wish i never brought it, but in 2 yrs imma copp something nice like a lexus.

why?
Probably because he's tired of the POS interior.
Or He can't handle the power.

"The interior sucks. It doesn't have enough buttons. The quality. The quality." What is this the JB forum?
What a joke.
laugh.gif

Chrysler/Dodge was on the verge of extinction and these fools in here are defending them to the death.

Chill, son. Its all fun.

*Looks at sig*
eyes.gif
  You should get a minivan.

I guess I'm alone, Mopar is the only way to go. Now they are very expensive to modify but it's the price you have to pay for being different.

I was talking about Mopars in general. Not a lot of people put time into them because most parts are one off and others are really hard to find.

Originally Posted by Munfy

I was talking about Mopars in general. Not a lot of people put time into them because most parts are one off and others are really hard to find.
mopars are
smokin.gif

Chill, son. Its all fun.

*Looks at sig*
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
Should I? I felt like I owned one with my first car, a crappy %#@ Chrysler Concorde with about everything that could've gone wrong, going wrong. And then some.

Trade in the EVO for a minivan? Sounds like a good move to me.

Actually, now that the pictures have released I like the changes they made to the last model POS charger. The rear was always what was holding it back from looking decent. The rear end is definitely better. With that said I knew Ninjahood would be in this thread as he loves to defend a car he's only seen driving by his window he can't see out of in his project building..By the looks of it he should be worrying about putting food on his table instead of defending Dodge like it's his momma.

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by Munfy

mopars are
smokin.gif
You know a Charger is a Mopar, right?

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Chill, son. Its all fun.

*Looks at sig*
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
Should I? I felt like I owned one with my first car, a crappy %#@ Chrysler Concorde with about everything that could've gone wrong, going wrong. And then some.

Trade in the EVO for a minivan? Sounds like a good move to me.

Get Traverse.
pimp.gif

bimmer benz or bentley ftl but i like the chargers but damn there like white tees in my neigborhood lol and the ones that are not r/t these cats wanna put dual pipes and lie a say its a r/t like cats dont know the difference

really dont like the 12 charger, i own an 07 r/t and im pretty dissapointed if thats it. prob gonna upgrade to an 07 or 08 srt-8 now if that version comes out

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

It's a dodge
grin.gif

srt8>>>>>>anything else america makes
Uhhhh, how bout no, not even close. If your into fast four door American cars pick up a CTS-V or a Pontiac G8 GXP.

eek.gif
eek.gif

I was really close to buying an SRT-8 Charger, couldn't live with the "shiftable automatic" (
sick.gif
).

It's the only thing I didn't like about the car.

If you don't have an SRT-8 then
grin.gif
, it's the only Charger I would get.

Back
Top Bottom