Spy Shots of the 2012 Dodge Charger...

Originally Posted by EmnabtnacesoRJ

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Sti's and EVO's can go off-road
Chargers and Mustangs cant /thread.. Ninjahood loses

That's cool and all but how many people go off road in cars? Its a rally car so that's its feature. The Charger is a muscle/racing car. So it stays on street.

Right?
Hmmm true.. BUT, what about guys in NY and other states that get buried in snow.. THOSE STREETCARS AINT GOING NOWHERE
r/t has AWD

and SRT has enough torque for ANY kind of snow...c'mon son
laugh.gif
, you may kill yourself but it won't be cuz you were TRAPPED in snow.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

That's cool and all but how many people go off road in cars? Its a rally car so that's its feature. The Charger is a muscle/racing car. So it stays on street.

Right?
Hmmm true.. BUT, what about guys in NY and other states that get buried in snow.. THOSE STREETCARS AINT GOING NOWHERE
r/t has AWD

laugh.gif
you ******ed, bro... ITS SNOW.. HE IS NOT GOING ANYWHERE 

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Right?
r/t has AWD

laugh.gif
you ******ed, bro... ITS SNOW.. HE IS NOT GOING ANYWHERE 

http://www.youtube.com/v/GpdD7u_F6IE&hl=en_US&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/GpdD7u_F6IE&hl=en_US&fs=1&

wrong sir...like i said, you'll kill yourself powering outta control but you ain't getting TRAPPED in snow....sounds like you have NO IDEA OR CLUE what da hell is torque huh
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by lakers242007

ninjahood...you lost! just take the L and go!
pipe it laker fan....
laugh.gif

all from da dealership its looking like

SRT-8 >> current evo

CTS-V >> M5

GT500 >> M3

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

once again, you dont even own a car so your opinion doesnt mean a thing.

first of all, i do have a car..

2nd of all..you are trying to argue facts/specs etc...but dont you understand even if american cars outperform german/japan NO ONE CARES OR WANTS THOSE UGLY PIECES OF CRAP!!!!

so keep arguing 1/4 miles vs 0-50 etc....in the end...american cars are ugly and unrealiable!!

2nd of all..you are trying to argue facts/specs etc...but dont you understand even if american cars outperform german/japan NO ONE CARES OR WANTS THOSE UGLY PIECES OF CRAP!!!!

so keep arguing 1/4 miles vs 0-50 etc....in the end...american cars are ugly and unrealiable!!

Remember what I said some pages back? Remember who I said you were?

NinjaHood: "MJ got 6 CHAMPIONSHIPS!"
lakers242007: "Paul Gasol is one of the most dominant big men ever!  He don't need the rings to be better than MJ!"

crying+kid.jpg

e-tantrums...now that's whats up
pimp.gif

Funny because Buick was rated #1 in reliability from JD power awards for 2009. Also BMW, Mercedes, Mitsubishi, Nissan, and Scion were all beaten by Ford in this same test. But then again these cars are unreliable according to the credible source that you are, which is nothing. Oh, and the 12,000 plus pre orders so far for the 2011 Mustang apparently people do want THOSE UGLY PIECES OF CRAP. Your an idiot.

1. your opinion, which is wrong since da number 1 seller in da US is a AMERICAN car

2. SRT charger and chargers in has been selling great so once again, your wrong
laugh.gif

3. you wanna know what unreliable is? a BMW and benz as soon as da warranty is up.....electrical failures indeed.
laugh.gif

http://www.consumeraffairs.com/automotive/mercedes.html

For many, the Mercedes-Benz represents the height of automotive engineering, or something. For many others, it's a status symbol. The latter it most certainly is. The former some of our readers aren't so sure about.
One reason for the recent spate of complaints may have to do with the growing reliance on electronics in today's cars and porked-up SUVs. European cars have always been known for, shall we say, delicate electrical systems. Adding gadgets of the complexity now common in the Benz is a recipe for big trouble -- and very big repair bills.

Read more: http://www.consumeraffairs.com/automotive/mercedes.html#ixzz0j3DYpPqA

Originally Posted by jrdnsrnss

Funny because Buick was rated #1 in reliability from JD power awards for 2009. Also BMW, Mercedes, Mitsubishi, Nissan, and Scion were all beaten by Ford in this same test. But then again these cars are unreliable according to the credible that you are, which means nothing. Oh, and the 12,000 plus pre orders so far for the 2011 Mustang apparently people do want THOSE UGLY PIECES OF CRAP. Your an idiot.
too bad NT's luv fest with imports resemble apple fan logic
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Get out of here with that

You boast about speed...you get proven wrong, then u wanna talk about "options and trimmings"
Word, it's like "on to the next one". First it's HP/TRQ, than it's price, than it's year, than it's speed, than it's 0-60, than its 1320, than it's value and depreciation NOW it's interior and options. Yall see this dude Ninja,
eyes.gif
running away with his samurai sword tucked between his legs. Son has excuses for days. Worse than my 7y/o lil nephew.

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

I dunno what all the rif-raf is about in here but...

Shelby GT 500 =
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

10234-2007-Ford-Mustang-Shelby-GT500.jpg

house-do-want_thumbnail.jpg

eh117b.jpg

smf6a0.jpg

No thanks..
$46,725 - $51,725  2010 shelby GT500

$55,400 – $67,050  2010 bmw M3

yeah....and da mustang is faster + comes loaded for exactly $15,325 less then da M3

ford 1

bmw 0

let's not even talk about repairs outside of warranty

Overall Dependability: Taken from the Vehicle Dependability Study (VDS), which looks at owner-reported problems in the first 3 years of new-vehicle ownership, this score is based on problems that have caused a complete breakdown or malfunction of any component, feature, or item (i.e., components that stop working or trim pieces that break or come loose).

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Porsche[/font]
Award Recipient

5.gif

5.gif

5.gif

4.gif

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Lincoln[/font]

5.gif

5.gif

5.gif

5.gif

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Buick[/font]

5.gif

5.gif

4.gif

5.gif

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Lexus[/font]

5.gif

5.gif

5.gif

3.gif

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Mercury[/font]

5.gif

4.gif

4.gif

4.gif

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Toyota[/font]

4.gif

4.gif

4.gif

5.gif

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Honda[/font]

4.gif

4.gif

4.gif

5.gif

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Ford[/font]

3.gif

3.gif

4.gif

4.gif

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Mercedes-Benz[/font]

3.gif

3.gif

5.gif

3.gif

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Acura[/font]

3.gif

5.gif

4.gif

3.gif

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Hyundai[/font]

3.gif

4.gif

3.gif

3.gif

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Cadillac[/font]

3.gif

3.gif

3.gif

3.gif

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Infiniti[/font]

3.gif

4.gif

3.gif

3.gif

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Subaru[/font]

3.gif

3.gif

3.gif

3.gif

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]SAAB[/font]

3.gif

3.gif

3.gif

3.gif

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Saturn[/font]

3.gif

3.gif

3.gif

3.gif

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]BMW[/font]

3.gif

3.gif

3.gif

3.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Get out of here with that

You boast about speed...you get proven wrong, then u wanna talk about "options and trimmings"
Word, it's like "on to the next one". First it's HP/TRQ, than it's price, than it's year, than it's speed, than it's 0-60, than its 1320, than it's value and depreciation NOW it's interior and options. Yall see this dude Ninja,
eyes.gif
running away with his samurai sword tucked between his legs. Son has excuses for days. Worse than my 7y/o lil nephew.
its not MY FAULT ya compartmentalize and isolate arguments
laugh.gif

when you buy a car you look at da WHOLE PACKAGE, i've out debated every single one of ya vitrtually BY MY SELF
laugh.gif
because unlike alot of ya, actually read reviews

and shop with my $$$, not with some kinda of  bias against a ENTIRE AMERICAN CAR segment....ya worse then apple fan boys

Back
Top Bottom