Squeeking on Oly Vll?

nyc finesse23

Banned
yo my oly 7s squeek when i walk with them. is there any way i can stop it because it is very annoying. I tried to take the insole off but it seems like thesock is attached to it and i dont want to screw anything up. What shall i do? Thanks.

half of my nike shoes squeek. i remember a time where i didnt even know shoes squeeked at all.
smh.gif

i took the insole out of my oly VII's with no problem and mine do squeak too but i fixed mine...
take insole out
put baby powder in the shoe after taking insole out
replace insole
problem solved
pimp.gif

isnt it hard to take insole out? and when im done with the powder, how do i make the insole stay in?

Insoles for Jordans are usually glued down. There will be some trouble, but it should be fine. As for the insole staying in, it should with no problem.

no its not hard to take the insole out just be careful and dont rip it out...and once you put the baby powder in it shouldnt be that hard to put the insoleback in

Originally Posted by NYC Finesse23

yo my oly 7s squeek when i walk with them. is there any way i can stop it because it is very annoying. I tried to take the insole off but it seems like the sock is attached to it and i dont want to screw anything up. What shall i do? Thanks.

You can visit the care/maintenance post in the jordan brand forum.

well...the Jordan VII's insoles are hard to take out....and taking the insole out is the solution for the squeaking....good luck removing the insoles...butbecareful..tyou might mess up the insoles or rip them apart.......i did that to mine...take it as a lesson or warning

Back
Top Bottom