Squid Game - Season 2 confirmed

^^^
Facts, over 120 million households watched Squid Game. I’d like to see the percentage that actually watched it dubbed.

I guess I'll give it a chance, haven't opened my Netflix app in months.

All I've been seeing is that old man meme. Happy in one, sad/distraught in another.

1634758215099.png

1634758160950.png

3 episodes in. Very underwhelming. The suspense is good, and that’s where the accolades end.

Cheesy story lines, horrible acting, and the pace-of the series is all over the place. Had very high expectations given the hype surrounding it. Very disappointed, and to a certain extent uninterested. Hoping it gets better.

3 episodes in. Very underwhelming. The suspense is good, and that’s where the accolades end.

Cheesy story lines, horrible acting, and the pace-of the series is all over the place. Had very high expectations given the hype surrounding it. Very disappointed, and to a certain extent uninterested. Hoping it gets better.

lol finish it first

Finished it last night. It was good but people telling me to watch it everyday for a couple weeks set my expectations very high.

Watching it dubbed in English wasn’t that bad. No way this many people would have watched this in Korean with English subtitles. Money Hiest voice overs were worse.

a gang of different mixes popped up at EDC from what i saw, this was my favorite one.

Lol, if you actually pull up the clip of Lebron discussing the ending with Anthony Davis in passing, it doesn’t sound like Lebron was doing anything more than just saying what a lot of people thought.

Dumb director took it personally🤣. If he’s gonna do that maybe don’t release season two.
I wouldn't go that far to call out the director, there's a lot that gets lost in translation, or even quote without context, and I wouldn't doubt if he was actually just joking. End of the day, I'm surprised he had that ending but claims to have not intended to write a sequel. Terrible ending if that were the case.

I wouldn't go that far to call out the director, there's a lot that gets lost in translation, or even quote without context, and I wouldn't doubt if he was actually just joking. End of the day, I'm surprised he had that ending but claims to have not intended to write a sequel. Terrible ending if that were the case.

So don’t take the context in which Lebron spoke about it and only consider that we don’t have the full context in which the director was speaking?

I dunno, director could have just been like “ok, cool” and kept it moving. I don’t see any need for him to elaborate.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom