St. Louis Sneaker Guide

It's been 7 years since I lived there but there was a mom & pop store called Mens Town that had decent kicks.

where is it? i go 2 school in ST. lou now, and don't know jack bout the city
"I'm so far ahead of my time, I'm 'bout to start anutha life; look behind you I'm 'bout to pass you twice" - Jay-Z "Hovi Baby" from Blueprint 2

there arent loads of mom and pop stores at all, you'll mostly get lucky at just the regular retail stores. There is ONE store that ive heard good things about, but yet to visit...its on Delmar and Kings Highway, and its called Street Legends. Hmmm...the Galleria's Champs is pretty good. I'd definitely suggest going to the newest mall in the area. Its called West County Mall, theres a nice Champs in there, and there was a Finish Line opening in there, dunno if its open yet, havent been in a while. They also have a decent Foot Locker. The Lids in there is pretty nice, too. If youre gonna be downtown, hit up Union Station. Its got a Foot Locker that will have the odd nice AF1 if you time it right. Theres also a store in there called Sports Avenue that sells very nice fitteds and throwbacks. But i do say that u MUST go to Crestwood Plaza. It has just about every shoe store in there...Finish Line, FootAction, Foot Locker, Champs, maybe even a Athletes Foot. Dont bother going to Chesterfield Mall, that place aint got ish! But, all in all, as you can see....you'll get most of ur luck in shopping malls. Hopefully you have enough free time to search for some nice stuff. Oh yeah...if u REALLY have enough time, head about an hour west into Warrenton to go to the Nike Outlet. Since its out in Warrenton, the kicks RARELY sell fast, and theres always somethin nice for a good price with a full size run. Thats about all ive got for ya, man. Good luck! Also...have fun at the wedding! Peace.

if u gonna be downtown there is a mall called st.louis center with a Footaction, Footlocker, and a champs
aim:
ShuGuru314

i want jordan XIII white/navy/flint in a size 12!!!

and that ma' and pa' store : streetlegends on delmar and kingshighway has some decent stuff (LUX af1)
aim:
ShuGuru314

Warrenton Outlet, like 20-30 min west right off Interstate-70. I'm going tomarrow, I hope they somehow got acorns.
Current auction: UNC NORTH CAROLINA TARHEELS Air Force 1's

My eBay Auctions

yo, jayhawk....

hook me up with an outlet update. Any nice shoes for good prices, or just nice shoes in general. I'm lookin for XVII mids, preferably white/blue or white/red. Also...jersey selection, and BG gear. Thanks a bunch. Peace.

yo, i'm a DC brutha so lemme know if they got some posites.
"Can't yawll see that he's fake
the rap version of T.D. Jakes,
prophesying on your CDs and tapes.
Won't break u a crumb off the lil' bit that he makes;
and this is with whom u wanna place your faith?" - Jay-Z "Blueprint 2"

Warrenton has nothing special but here is what I remember.
blk XVII w/everything $99 FSR
VC shox in silver,olympic,blk,red $49 FSR
Air Max CW $89 FSR
MISC. bball shoes most in FSR
Air max elite high/low blk FSR $89
AJ I nu white and red/blk $49 FSR
Air Max bruin $? FSR
a few pairs of mach waffle runners? $39
BG FP3 a few pairs $39 blk/gold
UNC VC w/name jerseys $25 FSR
A lot of BG gear
A lot of Kansas Jayhawk gear-shirts, jackets,sweaters,etc.
a lot of regular NikeAir shirts
and a lot of nice pullovers/hoodys
If you're saving money, don't waste your time.
Current auction: UNC NORTH CAROLINA TARHEELS Air Force 1's

My eBay Auctions

Thanks for the update, man. Not much new since the last time i went there. I wish they would have another colorway of the 17s. Also...are those Air Max Elite lows the all black with a carolina swoosh? Thanks in advance. Peace.

i've never heard of men's town...it might not even be in buisness anymore....where was it located
aim:
ShuGuru314

what is ur problem shuguru? r u like 13 or sumthin?
grow up for real and get a life

u were the one acting a fool...i just wanted to chat and see where u were at....but i had enuff so i let u know
aim:
ShuGuru314

nah champ it didn't go down like that.

i asked u who u was and u wasn't tryna tell me. i had a feelin it was someone off Nike Talk but i wasn't gon' put the site out like that. so i asked who u was and since u ain't tell me i blocked u. if u cool, then its whateva, but u came at me wrong, chief.

yeah, i agree theres not many mom & pop stores here...
I'd hit up the malls, they're the best option my favorite for shoes is Crestwood plaza, because they have so many shoe stores. The galleria has nice specialty stores, its huge. I like the Timberland store, plenty more to choose. If you wanna get some gear you could go to the U-city loop and look around. A good store for mens clothes is Harold Penners. If you wanna spend some $. aight have fun here.

not many people from here on NT...

EDIT: Harold Penners is at Northwest Plaza, i wouldnt go there on a saturday, too many lil kids getting babysitted by the mall. :\
ohwell.gif
also crowded

You need a girl? well
Im that hoodrat chick that only rocks Sneakers

ill squash whatever beef there is between us...

sorry if i came at u wrong....but NT isn't a chat so bring to AIM if u wanna talk
aim:
ShuGuru314

Yo try North West Plaza they got all the best shoes here. There is a store in North West Plaza called Harold Penners that sells alot of exclusive nikes, hard-to-find Timberlands, Throwbacks, and alot of other stuff like that. Good luck

Lived in St. Louis all my life aint seen a farmer yet
I rep jersey like Mitchell and Ness
It aint nothin you can do to stop my wealth run in the shoe store cop the top shelf
i got game like mike b4 he played for the wizards

Why dont u people ever post when i try to get a STL Summit going every few months?! We need to do somethin like that soon. Peace.

Back
Top Bottom