Stack Bundles Appreciation/Tribute Post (sticky?)

Stack was definitely nice, I wasn't into him that heavy I mean I heard the My Life's Like A movie mixtape and heard him goin hard on the Jim Jones 7 day theory mixtape, but i was really sleepin on him. It wasn't until he passed and a thread like this had got made and people was posting up different joints that he had that had me really
...PAPERchaser, or DOUGH getter, It's all the same...​

^ go back further, you'll find some of his best work
HOYAS
"I'm an ounce from a robbery, a freestyle away from success, pretty much my life is a mess"

A hustler was bron, Rayquon was his first name
Always outa stock when that first came
Then the 3rd came, then the birds came

:pimp:
pimp.gif
HOYAS
"I'm an ounce from a robbery, a freestyle away from success, pretty much my life is a mess"

Popped my cherry no longer a virgin
Wanted to be like pops with none of his faults
Go as hard as he did and never get caught
I was successful, ask about him
Far-rock @#%$ couldn't fill them apple bags without him
Never sold a rock in my life with these hands
See his track record if they pull-up they sleeves fam
The name's Bundles, and not by coincidence
I had to trap, for that scratch im getting in

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
TEAMYANKEES
TEAM SEMINOLES
antone smith , greg carr , preston parker ,andre fluellen ,tony carter,letroy guion , everette brown , paul griffin , geno hayes , myron rolle , marcus ball​

anyone have the You,Me,Him and Her radio freestlye with Cain and Budden

"my @#%$ icey, you can call her my honey bun..
HOYAS

I need the song in the 1st youtube with shorty singing dreCLARK posted :nerd:
nerd.gif
This is usually the part...
When people start screaming!

Yo cake, which song you talking about? The first vid I posted was "Peep Game"....no chicks on that song B.......Lemme knoe b/c I could point you in the right direction to find the song...Within the rules of course
TEAMYANKEES
TEAM SEMINOLES
antone smith , greg carr , preston parker ,andre fluellen ,tony carter,letroy guion , everette brown , paul griffin , geno hayes , myron rolle , marcus ball​

nah... I already got that, good look tho Henz ... I was talkin about the joint where he "I put the hood on" back on page 3

henz you prob got the 2nd half of it..he spit twice

It was him Joe and Cain on the radio

if I can get directions to that anyway, I'd appreciate it
HOYAS

Ok, aye Cake, thats actually another song, that they happened to put over that pain beat...Thats not a real song....I think...

Actually,maybe not...I gotta go hunt for it though...
TEAMYANKEES
TEAM SEMINOLES

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaamn!!! that @#%$ was sounding incredible. Good looks dre

Yo, wasn't somebody looking for that song with Max B on the hook singing "Max can I go with you" "Stacks can I go with you"?

If so, lemme know. I can point you in the right direction...I think it was allen3xis

I think it was on the end of that Jim Jones DVD
TEAMYANKEES
TEAM SEMINOLES

thanks dre,

lol, but henz took care of that for me
HOYAS

Aiight son....Im not talking about the one that goes " my @#%$ I @#%$ with youuuuuuu, cause we the @#%$ you lovin"

This one is different....Just making sure......lol
TEAMYANKEES
TEAM SEMINOLES

Yeah, thats the one I have

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

TEAMYANKEES
TEAM SEMINOLES

dreClark, Henz, Al is there anymore to the Stack over Pain? And if :nerd:
nerd.gif

Cake, Man I haven't found it yet....Might take a while as I have like a million stack songs.....
TEAMYANKEES
TEAM SEMINOLES

I don't think there is..what one you guys talkin about

over Pac pain beat? where is that in this post :nerd:
nerd.gif
HOYAS

s-s-s-s-s-s-s vreahhhhhh

did yall peep 40 cals new dedication to the fallen soilders. he was on there using my sons adlibs etc,,, not bad at all.

What if heaven was hell and vice versa,,, if i told you go to hell would you think I cursed ya? - Pastor Troy

^ Damn I can't say I have G, but I will look for it... and whats the haps on that Pain audio?

Yo Pastor, Where you hear this track at? What was the name of it?

Edit

Allen, Cake is talking about the song on page 3. The odd thing about it is that I know the words for the song, but I dont remember it from that beat. It was on a freestyle or a track or some @#%$. I just cant remember exactly what it was.
TEAMYANKEES
TEAM SEMINOLES

Back
Top Bottom