Stack Bundles Appreciation/Tribute Post (sticky?)

Yo, stacks always had the weirdest movements when he would be rapping.....I always found it hilarious. Thats how yo could tell he was feeling what he was spitting......
TEAMYANKEES
TEAM SEMINOLES
antone smith , greg carr , preston parker ,andre fluellen ,tony carter,letroy guion , everette brown , paul griffin , geno hayes , myron rolle , marcus ball​

Can't even begin' to talk about how crazy Stack was......Dude had swagger, uniqueness and hunger, it all showed in his songs :pimp:
pimp.gif
myspace facebook

I just started listening to Stack heavy right before he passed...

I admit I slept on him before, it took for the move to Dipset for me to realize this N'a was on his game, previously, I had only listened to him on some Desert Storm cuts...

Good looks on these tracklistings...

R.I.P.... |I
tired.gif
TEAM
B A L T I M O R E
"...Screw what the odds is...
...your boy got the Rock Republics sittin' on top of the'dopedealers', marvelous!!!..."

*bump*

s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s VREAHHH

my man had talent,,, def worthy of a post bump.
What if heaven was hell and vice versa,,, if i told you go to hell would you think I cursed ya? - Pastor Troy

No Doubt its definitely worth a bump everyday imo
Code:
     THE JOKER GANG Oh please, Niketalk of all places should have realized there'd be a joker in the deck.

Good look Cake!!!
TEAMYANKEES
TEAM SEMINOLES
antone smith , greg carr , preston parker ,andre fluellen ,tony carter,letroy guion , everette brown , paul griffin , geno hayes , myron rolle , marcus ball​

I didnt realize dude who was rumored to have done it got killed too..

police probably won't do anything with this case or that one for that matter
Code:
 TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS

^ You talking about the kid that got killed right after Stacks???

Or the kid who was involved in shooting those cops, and somebody told the police that he killed stacks??
TEAMYANKEES
TEAM SEMINOLES

I think the kid killed right after

some dudes ran up in his crib and shot him execution style?

I hadn't heard about the kid shooting cops
Code:
 TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS

Its their loss, right on time Al as I was about to get my daily listen of Bundles started
Code:
     THE JOKER GANG Oh please, Niketalk of all places should have realized there'd be a joker in the deck.

Yo allen

So the story goes:

Cops stop a Car and run the plates turn out they are stolen. I think its a Mercedes jeep. So the cops tell them to stop and walk to the car. Dudes in the car start dumping on the cops, hitting one in the face (not sure if he died). Then the dudes go on the run for like a day or two but all end up getting caught. One of the dudes was either already on the run, or had just got out of jail for some @#%$. So they get arrested etc. Couple days later DoubleJs a.k.a Q46tothewhatever Makes post in the Music forumm disussing how somebody close the the one of the dudes, but not directly involved told the police "He aint have to do that to Stacks. He could've just robbed him, he didn't have to kill him"......Thats the last I heard of it. Don't remember if anything became of if or what happened to the post.

On a sidenote, Two of my fav joints by the Scramblin' Scholar

Who (Jae Millz) Freestyle

"I went from listening to Monday night, To never missing Monday night, To MR. Monday Night"
pimp.gif

For the Critics (My favorite Stack song EVER)

" Im not a Glory hog, I couldnt if I would, Fab made desert storm good, I just made Desert storm hood "

Dear critics im comfy, im doing well/ Comes to the grooves for the ladies, im feeling as smooth as LL/ and you can tell by my R&B features/ Theo negotiating Squad Up sneakers/ im as lyrical as Nas ,as Charismatic as Jay / Got his borough on lock like BIG still to this day / as deep as Beans, as slick talking as Kiss / one way to describe me im on my @#%$!!"
TEAMYANKEES
TEAM SEMINOLES

Mr. 19.5 :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

"Ninjas stuck with rock and cant budget/ im having a great season like ivy on the nuggets" :smokin
smokin.gif
TEAM EAGLES
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS

TEAMYANKEES
TEAM SEMINOLES

Early Bundles...

"
Code:

Back
Top Bottom