Stack Bundles Appreciation/Tribute Post (sticky?)

Yeah, thats stack pre-rock star @#%$.......
TEAMYANKEES
TEAM SEMINOLES
antone smith , greg carr , preston parker ,andre fluellen ,tony carter,letroy guion , everette brown , paul griffin , geno hayes , myron rolle , marcus ball​

Desert Storm Stack > Byrdgang Stack

as far as street, gritty @#%$

but progressed as an artist later on
HOYAS

" target="_new">

i came up with birds like jordan and them
and a flow like magic to them
yall used to be sick but cleared like and magic and them
im @#%$ with mines raw like magic and them
so the fiends got hiv, hereoin in they viens

pimp.gif

bumppp
HOYAS

Quote:
im @#%$ with mines raw like magic and them
so the fiends got hiv, hereoin in they viens

DEE-GUST-ING.
Code:
     THE JOKER GANG Oh please, Niketalk of all places should have realized there'd be a joker in the deck.

can somebody tell me what track/freestyle this stack bundles line is from?
Quote:
the bills gon get paid by standing on the corner
naw, im peyton manning im handling the corner

been lookin for months, i listened through all the stack material i had and i couldn't find it.

From Ransom Pain & Glory...

"What Ya Hood Like" ft. Stack and Fab
Code:
     THE JOKER GANG Oh please, Niketalk of all places should have realized there'd be a joker in the deck.

[Stack] Yes suuuuuuuuuur... [/Stack]
Code:

a sticky for stack bundles?

there's not even a stick for BIG L on this board and stack was nowhere close to @#%$ with him.

stack was nice but just because you get smoked doesn't make you a better rapper. he was an ok rapper in an era of mostly marginal rappers to say the best.

RIP STACK AND BIG L
STREET. SMART. COOL. CAT. just add 577 more to my post count...www.primefresh.blogspot.com

Quote:
blkdiamondsent

(Stack) Get Em' The @#%$ From 'Round Me (Stack)

oh yea...

"
Code:

Everybody went in on that track

TEAMYANKEES
TEAM SEMINOLES
antone smith , greg carr , preston parker ,andre fluellen ,tony carter,letroy guion , everette brown , paul griffin , geno hayes , myron rolle , marcus ball​

I know people got mad video's of stack they aint post up on youtube yet...soon enough
THE JOKER GANG
Im Backkkkkkk Gotham...​

Quote:
WHAT are you talkin about???

i am saying that while STACK was a nice punchline rapper does he deserve to be revered as a legend?

i listened to the guy too for awhile but honestly a sticky on THIS BOARD constitutes being one of the biggest influences or legends there is.

that is all. now before you NY guys decide to get mad please scroll back up a line or two and realize i did say he was a nice rapper.

AND IM OUT

STREET. SMART. COOL. CAT. just add 577 more to my post count...www.primefresh.blogspot.com

1) Most of us aren't from NY

2) He died 3 months ago, not a decade ago. Thus the thought of a sticky.

3) Nobody claimed him to be a legend

4) If you think he was just a 'punchline' rapper you weren't listening.

HOYAS
"I'm an ounce from a robbery, a freestyle away from success, pretty much my life is a mess"

Stack was the first rapper to pass were I was genuinely sad. I still cant believe it. I guess least we have a lot to remember him by.
Team Florida
The Real Drrty Drrty
Reppin Shallowside-954!!​

I think he was the best in Byrdgang.. All of his verses on the M.O.B mixtape were hot :pimp:
pimp.gif

FOR SALE !
Foamposite Ones sz.11
Fantastic 4 Af1s sz.10.5
GET @ ME !!!

Bump this, Stack is very much appreciated :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

R.I.P |I
tired.gif
TEAM XBOX360