Stadium Events Factory Sealed @ $100,000+

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eB...ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT
eek.gif

and I thought that $41k auction was high enough....

and I literally think he did crap his pants when he found this... this is enough to put on a down payment on a house... damn

Something just crossed my mind.... Some dumb collector is gonna pay $100,000+ for a box wrapped in plastic. My question is, whats stopping someone from placing some random %+# NES game in a replica box, sealing it in plastic, and making $100k? Its not like the buyer is really going to open it....

Originally Posted by Mr718

Something just crossed my mind.... Some dumb collector is gonna pay $100,000+ for a box wrapped in plastic. My question is, whats stopping someone from placing some random %+# NES game in a replica box, sealing it in plastic, and making $100k? Its not like the buyer is really going to open it....

if I were to spend 100k on it, I would buy a damn airplane ticket to get that *+%! in person

my thoughts exactly
devil.gif

Wonders who could make me a replica box...
grin.gif

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

why on earth is it so damn expensive

something about there only being 200 shipped out to stores before being recalled...about 10 making it to customers n even less still sealed.
blah!

picture1ot.png

doesn't that mean those are fake bids? Sorry, I am not an eBay shopper, I don't know the rules.

-The Juice

Back
Top Bottom