Stand on your Square Moor.

indifferent.gif

Seems like the public defendent was trying to throw dudes employment history at him. He kept denying to discuss it. Why would consistently try to they do that?

Thats their job...they are appointed by the State, you think they really care about your best interest?

Peep the differences...

Know thy self.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] Dude held his own. Respect. What is the Marrakush Society though and what is this case really about? [/color]
nerd.gif

Yeah, I figured that much. I'm really trying what does have to do with the case and what's the case about?

I watched all the videos. Interesting points about corporations being cities and that not being constitutional. But at the end, she didnt give a damn. And they just werent making enough progress. The objections were not having an impact. But over time, he could probably wear her down.

Is this similar to what Dr York was trying to do in Georgia. Soverign state, not tied to the US?

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

Thats their job...they are appointed by the State, you think they really care about your best interest?

Peep the differences...

http://static.ning.com/socialnetworkmain/widgets/video/flvplayer/flvplayer.swf?v=201003091300http://static.ning.com/socialnetworkmain/widgets/video/flvplayer/flvplayer.swf?v=201003091300

Know thy self.
After watching the first two vids....
this one is unbearable.
smh.gif

I def need to get more familiar with judicial rights.

^^Yea, thats exactly what I was thinking. He knew there must have been a law or something he could have done. He just didnt know the right way of going about it.

"Chains is cool to cop, but more important is lawyer fees..."

A court of law is just like a tennis court.

Both involve back and forth volleys...one verbal, the other psychical. Both have judges to uphold the rules and hand down decisions.

Both the tennis judge and the judge in the courtroom hand down rulings based on what transpired within their respective courts....but neither truly have the final say. There are governing bodies who have higher authority than both judges and the ability to process appeals and overturn decisions.

This case was later removed for lack of jurisdiction both brothers are currently free and you can interface with them on the A.L.I. website.

What they are currently doing is much more expansive and ambitious than what Dr. York did though....they are in the process of resurrecting an EMPIRE.

Aboriginal Law Firm? Honestly, what is this? And this is coming from a former law student. Apparently they run some program they call the Aboriginal Law Institute and charge upwards of $75 for any one of 7 courses. It seems pretty misleading to me. I am all for people being aware of their rights but there's too much of a smokescreen behind whatever this organization is doing. And why are they appropriating Aborigine?

EDIT: Also, in the first video he says that his employment has nothing to do with whether or not the court has jurisdiction over his case. That's not true at all.

Originally Posted by SaintVitus07

Aboriginal Law Firm? Honestly, what is this? And this is coming from a former law student. Apparently they run some program they call the Aboriginal Law Institute and charge upwards of $75 for any one of 7 courses. It seems pretty misleading to me. I am all for people being aware of their rights but there's too much of a smokescreen behind whatever this organization is doing. And why are they appropriating Aborigine?

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SaintVitus07

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/ali-radio-   check out some of their past episodes they explain what they do and why they do it quite thouroughly

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

laugh.gif
Mature response, and I am sure it will do a lot in furthering whatever intent you had in posting this thread. I was actually curious about the case. Why don't you post a brief summary of why he was called before the court in the first place? It would give the whole thing some much-needed context.

4 minutes in the first video, dude is a beast with the law.

"Objection, that is not my ruling, that is not my holding I've given you the federal case law regarding such.
Maybe you can take some time out that you need to do to reject that.
But that's what the case law says, not what I said." 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by jerryjones

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/ali-radio-   check out some of their past episodes they explain what they do and why they do it quite thouroughly
Thanks, dude, but the link brought me to a user does not exist page. What I did find through google was a page that seemed connected to the organization about sustainability efforts and making countries more green friendly, which is a good thing.

Originally Posted by CaponeCartels

4 minutes in the first video, dude is a beast with the law.

"Objection, that is not my ruling, that is not my holding I've given you the federal case law regarding such.
Maybe you can take some time out that you need to do to reject that.
But that's what the case law says, not what I said." 
smokin.gif
ya it seems like those brothas go in.. i heard the caused to original judge presiding over the case to lose his seat..

hueyp do you know anything about their commercial  economic consortium?

Back
Top Bottom