Staples Center Parking, how is it for tomorrow's game?

I apologize for posting here because I know this should belong in the SoCal forum but that section rarely gets any visitor so I figure I would ask here to getsome opinion.

I will probably arrive at around 5:00-5:30 and the game is at 6pm.
They have a pre-sale parking for $20 where they would hold the space for a certain time.
$20 seems reasonable since that is how much all these parking places charge anyways and it is in Blaine St. and 11th I believe, about 2 blocks from the StaplesCenter, still a pretty long walk.
Am I better off taking my chance looking for closer parking like in the new Lot West Parking or should I just go ahead and buy the presale parking space?

To those who have been there recently, maybe during the playoffs, can you guys share any experience?

Thanks.

I suggest you buy the presale parking space, because you know those independent parking lots will start charging a buttload for parking.

E3 is still going on tomorrow and does not shut down until 6:00. Parking probably will not be available in the LACC parking garages. Oh and BTW playoff parkinghas been 25 bucks there so I would assume the LA live parking lot will be 30 bucks
frown.gif

i would go early or...
if you don't mind walking a lil, take the 110 N get of at 9th st, right when you get off the freeway you will see a big parking spot. they charge $11.
its a big spot but i would still go early anyway

I forgot about E3
laugh.gif
. You need to get there mad early for parking then just start lounging and walking around till the game starts.

Thanks for all the suggestion. I just went ahead and reserved that spot, damn ticketmaster charged $6 fees and an extra $2 to print it out.
Paid almost $30 but at least it's an assurance of parking. I'm coming from the Valley and leaving at 4:00 pm.
That should be enough time right?

Originally Posted by Nawth21

2 blocks is a long walk?
laugh.gif

True because a block is freaking enormous in L.A. but considering the suggestions I've been getting, I would probably have to walk it 2-3 blocks either wayso it is a safe bet to have that parking space available.

I always pay 10 bucks at that parking lot Junior Strike mentioned. What's wrong with a little walking?

Back
Top Bottom