Staples Center question

hey i want to get some laker tickets and i had a question..
looking at this "map," do the players sit on the 101 side or 111 side?
d0e4_21.JPG
:nerd:
nerd.gif

should be the 101 side

Team Dodgers
55 . 59 . 63 . 65 . 81 . 88

aim-shoebacca06

it's the 101 side.... laker bench is on the section 119 side... visitor bench is on the section 102 side...

FlyingEMU05
why is it better to watch from the 111 side? i have never watched a game from that close so i dont know the difference between 101 and 111

101 side for sure. If you take a closer look at the map, there is a gap (all blk) in front of section 101 and section 119 on the left and section 102 on the right. This sort of symbolizes the division between the 2 benches. The other side (section 111) doesn't have this.

ok thanks guys one more question.
Im looking at some tickets in either 119 or 102
and so far ive noticed that the rows are numbers (1-20 or so) and on a few occasions i saw row a and b.
So are row A and Bs the two rows of black seats behind the players (the black seats between the players and purple seats.)
sect.316.jpg

thanks socal NTers

Quote:
So are row A and Bs the two rows of black seats behind the players (the black seats between the players and purple seats.)

Yup... those are it...

Which game are you looking at going to?

Quote:
why is it better to watch from the 111 side? i have never watched a game from that close so i dont know the difference between 101 and 111

To Write Love On Her Arms
Rescue Is Possible​

its on 101 side. which reminds me its time for me to ask my company for their season tickets.
I DO NOT HAVE ANY SHOES FOR SALE!

Back
Top Bottom