fams

Banned
Joined May 3, 2009
....All I got to say is
, anyone else seen it? Zoe Zolanda>_______________

fams

Banned
Joined May 3, 2009
every character was flawlessly portrayed... and the corvette scene was....

Joined Oct 8, 2008
Originally Posted by FaMs

....All I got to say is
, anyone else seen it? Zoe Zolanda >_______________

[color= rgb(204, 153, 0)]Movie was all white bricks...[/color]

Joined Oct 8, 2004
Originally Posted by FaMs

....All I got to say is
, anyone else seen it? Zoe Zolanda >_______________
facepalm.

really an outstanding movie though. very well made.

Joined Jun 24, 2006
If it makes you feel any better, its the years best reviewed movie. Thats pretty huge. Its really an excellent movie IMO.

Joined Jul 31, 2005
I thought it was a good movie but I thought they could have hired someone else to play Nero.

fams

Banned
Joined May 3, 2009
Originally Posted by GL Rayner

I thought it was a good movie but I thought they could have hired someone else to play Nero.

STOP IT....STOP IT NOW

Joined Aug 28, 2006
It was good. I didn't want to see it because I' m not really into sci-fi and I thought it was kind of a nerdy premise but I liked it. It definitelyappeals to a wide audience.

Joined Oct 8, 2005
I just realized that the guy who played the old Spock was the original Spock on the TV show. and also, according to wiki he does the voice of the Fallen inTransformers 2. its not confirmed tho

[table][tr][th=""]Year[/th] [th=""]Film[/th] [th=""]Role[/th] [th=""]Other notes[/th] [/tr][tr][td]2009[/td] [td]Star Trek[/td] [td]Spock Prime[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Fringe[/td] [td]Dr. William Bell[/td] [td](TV series) (episode "There's More Than One of Everything")[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen[/td] [td]The Fallen[/td] [td](voice) - (unconfirmed)[/td] [/tr][/table]

Joined Apr 14, 2004
should be watching it tonight. i'm more of a star wars fan, but this movie looks too good to pass up.

Joined Jul 14, 2008
The best movie I have seen all year, definitely go check it out even if you have never seen a single episode of Star Trek, it's not just targeted tohardcore fans but those in the know will get all the little references and jokes.

fams

Banned
Joined May 3, 2009
Originally Posted by cornzilla

The best movie I have seen all year, definitely go check it out even if you have never seen a single episode of Star Trek, it's not just targeted to hardcore fans but those in the know will get all the little references and jokes.
exactly, it's brilliant because it's a prequel meaning you get to see the origins of the characters

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now