Star Trek 2009...Reviews

Yeah this movie was real good.
JJ Abrams did a great job with directing
The film is very pretty, and the cast is very solid.
I found it surprising that it was actually really funny haha
laugh.gif

being that im not a trek nerd, and a neutral i enjoyed this movie. Pretty good comedic relief as well

Movie was dooope. I loved how they did the lighting in it. Know what I mean? Like.. The light flashes and sunbeams and !%%*. Good movie. Watch it in IMAX ifyou can.

Great movie. It truly is for anybody, because I have a very small knowledge of Star Trek and didn't feel lost at all.

movie was tight...i wish i knew more background info so i could get all the references, i mean i knew spock and captain kirk and all that but still...

and who was the black chick
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Went to see it with my mother. SHes a huge star trek fan but I dont really like it, but I really liked the movie

did anyone else catch James T. Kirk wearing the Jordan XXIIIs while driving that corvette?
pimp.gif

and Star Trek > Star Wars prequels
and inever even watched the past Star Trek shows

Originally Posted by FaMs

Originally Posted by GL Rayner

I thought it was a good movie but I thought they could have hired someone else to play Nero.

STOP IT....STOP IT NOW
indifferent.gif

Like I said it was a good movie, but Eric Bana was unimpressive as the villain, IMO. However, I do look forward to the next one....

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

I just realized that the guy who played the old Spock was the original Spock on the TV show. and also, according to wiki he does the voice of the Fallen in Transformers 2. its not confirmed tho

[table][tr][th=""]Year[/th] [th=""]Film[/th] [th=""]Role[/th] [th=""]Other notes[/th] [/tr][tr][td]2009[/td] [td]Star Trek[/td] [td]Spock Prime[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Fringe[/td] [td]Dr. William Bell[/td] [td](TV series) (episode "There's More Than One of Everything")[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen[/td] [td]The Fallen[/td] [td](voice) - (unconfirmed)[/td] [/tr][/table]

How old are you? This is common knowledge, i'll give you a pass though

movie was cool, entertaining. i stayed entertained through out the whole thing, but i wouldnt watch it again. looking forward to the next one though.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Movie was dooope. I loved how they did the lighting in it. Know what I mean? Like.. The light flashes and sunbeams and #%@%. Good movie. Watch it in IMAX if you can.
Yea, I felt this too. It enhanced the movie's EPICNESS. I saw it in IMAX as well.

Could you believe Spock was really Kirk's father, crazy. I'm kidding. But I loved the movie. Even if you don't like ST it is still a movie worthseeing, imo.

Back
Top Bottom