Star Trek 2009...Reviews

....All I got to say is
pimp.gif
, anyone else seen it? Zoe Zolanda>_______________

every character was flawlessly portrayed... and the corvette scene was....
roll.gif

Originally Posted by FaMs

....All I got to say is
pimp.gif
, anyone else seen it? Zoe Zolanda >_______________
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(204, 153, 0)]Movie was all white bricks...[/color]

Originally Posted by FaMs

....All I got to say is
pimp.gif
, anyone else seen it? Zoe Zolanda >_______________

facepalm.

really an outstanding movie though. very well made.

If it makes you feel any better, its the years best reviewed movie. Thats pretty huge. Its really an excellent movie IMO.

I thought it was a good movie but I thought they could have hired someone else to play Nero.

Originally Posted by GL Rayner

I thought it was a good movie but I thought they could have hired someone else to play Nero.

STOP IT....STOP IT NOW
indifferent.gif

It was good. I didn't want to see it because I' m not really into sci-fi and I thought it was kind of a nerdy premise but I liked it. It definitelyappeals to a wide audience.

I just realized that the guy who played the old Spock was the original Spock on the TV show. and also, according to wiki he does the voice of the Fallen inTransformers 2. its not confirmed tho

[table][tr][th=""]Year[/th] [th=""]Film[/th] [th=""]Role[/th] [th=""]Other notes[/th] [/tr][tr][td]2009[/td] [td]Star Trek[/td] [td]Spock Prime[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Fringe[/td] [td]Dr. William Bell[/td] [td](TV series) (episode "There's More Than One of Everything")[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen[/td] [td]The Fallen[/td] [td](voice) - (unconfirmed)[/td] [/tr][/table]

should be watching it tonight. i'm more of a star wars fan, but this movie looks too good to pass up.

The best movie I have seen all year, definitely go check it out even if you have never seen a single episode of Star Trek, it's not just targeted tohardcore fans but those in the know will get all the little references and jokes.

Originally Posted by cornzilla

The best movie I have seen all year, definitely go check it out even if you have never seen a single episode of Star Trek, it's not just targeted to hardcore fans but those in the know will get all the little references and jokes.
exactly, it's brilliant because it's a prequel meaning you get to see the origins of the characters

Back
Top Bottom