star trek!

Seen it last night...it was dope...you can watch it, even if you don't know a whole lot about the star trek world.
(my friend works at theater, he has to "preview" the movies before they open up)

-good casting
-good animation
-good acting
-good plot
-hot girls
pimp.gif

-good action sequences
-good overall movie I highly recommend to everyone.

is it suppose to be like the very first star trek. cuz i dont know crap about it. i just know it was a show and a movie

Originally Posted by mrgrapes85

Seen it last night...it was dope...you can watch it, even if you don't know a whole lot about the star trek world.
(my friend works at theater, he has to "preview" the movies before they open up)

-good casting
-good animation
-good acting
-good plot
-hot girls
pimp.gif

-good action sequences
-good overall movie I high recommend to everyone.

indifferent.gif
roll.gif

duh - the beginning of it all?????

Originally Posted by elboricua 6

Originally Posted by mrgrapes85

-good casting
-good animation
-good acting
-good plot
-hot girls
pimp.gif

-good action sequences
-good overall movie I high recommend to everyone.

indifferent.gif
roll.gif

duh - the beginning of it all?????
I don't about you? I expect to get lost in this movie...i've never really watched star trek.

i thought it was garbage, saw it last night. saw some HUGE nerds at the movie theater though so that made up for the awful-ness
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Grand 0ld Party

i thought it was garbage, saw it last night. saw some HUGE nerds at the movie theater though so that made up for the awful-ness
laugh.gif
wasn't that bad...

r u kidding me...it was awesome movie. I've seen it twice now..went to a premiere last weekend, and went again last night. First time was dope...secondtime the audience was a bunch of melvins laughing at every mini joke and what not...acting like a studio audience with emotion cards. Mad annoying.

Back
Top Bottom