Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
One of the reasons I disliked Clone Wars was 22-24 episodes were filler. If they would of jus made 13 episodes they could of done so much more. Thankfully there is a Season 7 to tie up loose ends.

Watching videos on the Vader canon comic, yo that **** is fire. I was thinking a series on him and the inquisitors going through, hunting jedi and rebel scum would be dope, but ****, they already have the basis.

Bashing films for having too many visual effects was a thing in 1983.

I would almost say this guy is somehow too stupid to understand movies like Star Wars but I think the truth lies in what he was complaining about that he is simply too washed to get it.

I am no fan of storm troopers shooting at rebels and you just see lasers going back and forth and mini explosions but its not really hard to follow.

Just cuz there's some color and sound effects and futuristic stuff like droids and sentient alien species side by side with humans doesn't making less of a worthwhile experience.

Dude makes it sound like if you grounded Star Wars and replaced blasters with rifles and Y-wings with fighter jets it'd somehow be better.

Thing is scary.
04623C44-FADE-4ED0-A806-C43AF70CAC2D.jpeg

Watching videos on the Vader canon comic, yo that **** is fire. I was thinking a series on him and the inquisitors going through, hunting jedi and rebel scum would be dope, but ****, they already have the basis.

I'm assuming this is the Marvel series? If so, yes that title is soooo good. That's the Vader I want to see on screen. I felt like we only got a glimpse of that during the end of Rogue One.

Back
Top Bottom