Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Watching the Clone Wars episodes as recommended in that Reddit thread.
S2E3.

Dude outsmarting Jedis left and right!

KK needs to go. Star Wars even deleted the post on their instagram announcing Ewan was coming back :smh:

Last edited:

“It is unclear why scripts became an issue so late in the process. One source said the Kenobi story trod similar ground as The Mandalorian, seeing the Jedi master lending a protective hand to a young Luke and possible even a young Leia, perhaps mirroring how the Mandalorian took Baby Yoda under his protective custody. “

I been said Obi Wan Kenobi just needed one spinoff movie.

I'm not worried though.

Yup you got McGregor who was great in the role by got shh to work with in prequels..

Made more sense to do that than try to find an actor who could play one of the coolest characters of all time

i remember a long time ago about CP saying the best thing they could've done with the prequels was delete Ep1 from existence. 2 becomes 1, 3 becomes 2 and Ep3 will be a straight Vader purge movie with so many duels it'll last 30 years

they midas whale do a young obi wan qui gon series.

or

live action clone wars movie trilogy

ehh forgot christopher lee died

Anybody actually watching Star Wars Resistance?

I caught a few eps. I see its created by Filoni and some others. I dunno. I dont mind the animation but the story itself seems very small scale. Especially its just dealing with pilots in the resistance and a character struggling with allegiance to the first episode. Rebels at least had the uphill battle of being the losers taking on the Empire.

This series ends this weekend. Seems to have lacked ambition.

I finally saw Rise of Skywalker...and I can see why the script would be an issue
with the Obi-Wan series...ROS plot was too over complicated.

For the original three (iv, v , vi) - I thought the story and the writing were good.

For the prequels - I thought the story was good but the writing wasn't.

For these sequels - I feel the story & dialogue are both under par...they just
kept making up new 'star wars rules' as the story went along to make everything fit...
and it didn't fit well together. Also - how many close ups of Rey's face did they use?
Way too many. She's pretty and everything but jeez...after the 6th or 7th pan-in close
up - it lost it's effect.

I was happy to see Lando piloting the MF again tho.

Back
Top Bottom