Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I wanna have an open mind, but they kinda lost me once I saw this in the video. Looks like just more of the same old box checking instead of trying to create a good story. At least Diversity and representation is highlighted twice. You can’t have any group feeling left out in Star Wars now:rolleyes

36D1EA11-3738-461E-9E0C-F3FDD2E7078A.jpeg
Yeah that fiction list is cringe. Reminds me of group projects in school or @ work in a bad office job. Just amateurish and generic.

I'm all for diversity but they got it on that board twice under two different categories :lol:

What video? Can you provide it? All I see posted is a still/screen shot that might possibly be from a video.
CP was replying to me and then double posted to post the video.

No, sadly, no. :smh:

Doesn't matter, for 20+ years they were all Star Wars had and for the most part they were great. (few holes here and there, but nothin too tragic)
Sweet. You've guys have talked so much about Thrawn and how the version introduced in Rebels is nowhere near the original character.

I think I'll start with that series.

Sweet. You've guys have talked so much about Thrawn and how the version introduced in Rebels is nowhere near the original character.

I think I'll start with that series.

If you ever need help or anything let me know, would be glad to. Chester is another knowledgeable one about the EU, as is buschfan04.

I love the OG Thrawn trilogy more than most of the movies, but I'm also reading this new Disney trilogy, and it's not AS good, but it is still really really good. Love that they bring back the Chimera as part of his story. :pimp:

Great episode with emotional payoff. I was expecting the worse. I can't heap enough praise on the animation and it's evolution. The technology has come a long way since Season 6.

Dam didn't know season 7 of the clone wars already started . Can't wait to check it out later today

Great episode with emotional payoff. I was expecting the worse. I can't heap enough praise on the animation and it's evolution. The technology has come a long way since Season 6.

After watching some of the older episodes these past few months and then watching S7E2 earlier, I did notice how the camera angles and just the way the show is shot is on a different level. And yeah, last week's was kinda funny because I remember how excited Filoni was for getting that "falling broken glass" sparkle effect to look legit and I noticed that detail was everywhere in the first episode of this season:lol: But yeah, Kudos for real for this season so far.

Back
Top Bottom