Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Joined Oct 9, 2006
Yeah, combining the Fallen Order experience with watching Clone Wars was pretty cool. To see the different worlds and species and then getting to 'run around' on those planets was fun.

If anything, I need to rewatch Rebels now cuz I watched that before I watched Clone Wars. I did not know the significance of Rex and his bros and their relationship with Ahsoka at the time. Rebels would make more sense now, context-wise, knowing what went down in Clone Wars.

Joined Oct 9, 2006
I just got mine the other day! I hadn't planned on it, but when i walked into the shop, his big ol eyes were telling me to take him home!

Joined Jul 22, 2012
Yeah, combining the Fallen Order experience with watching Clone Wars was pretty cool. To see the different worlds and species and then getting to 'run around' on those planets was fun.

If anything, I need to rewatch Rebels now cuz I watched that before I watched Clone Wars. I did not know the significance of Rex and his bros and their relationship with Ahsoka at the time. Rebels would make more sense now, context-wise, knowing what went down in Clone Wars.
I did the same thing, only because The Clone Wars was a drag for me to watch. But now that I am caught up. Man. Amazing story.

Joined Feb 6, 2007
Just finished the new season of Clone Wars...... *whew*

I'm really surprised we haven't seen/heard of a bigger Ahsoka project yet other than guest starring on Mandalorian.

Between her, Ezra, Thrawn, Mandalorian, and possible usage of Maul and/or Boba, there is plenty of ammo out there that can be used, not to mention if they want to do some more Obi Wan stuff with Ewan.

Joined Jul 22, 2012
Just finished the new season of Clone Wars...... *whew*

I'm really surprised we haven't seen/heard of a bigger Ahsoka project yet other than guest starring on Mandalorian.

Between her, Ezra, Thrawn, Mandalorian, and possible usage of Maul and/or Boba, there is plenty of ammo out there that can be used, not to mention if they want to do some more Obi Wan stuff with Ewan.
I have a feeling her cameo in Mandolorian will be the jumping point for a new story arc that focuses on her.

Joined Aug 25, 2012
I have a feeling her cameo in Mandolorian will be the jumping point for a new story arc that focuses on her.
I’m banking on a scene where Ahsoka goes to Tatooine and pays a visit to Obi Wan. Learns about Luke. Pays a visit but doesn’t say much to keep Obi Wan and Yoda’s secret safe.

Joined Feb 14, 2007
Squadrons just seems like a glorified BF2 DLC drop:rolleyes

But I may finally get PS VR just for it:lol:

Sucks about Celebration though. We were gonna roll up as Death Watch.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now