Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Speaking of The Mandalorian, some shirts with these images dropped yesterday but it looks like Amazon pulled them down and cancelled the orders. Was probably too early.

9EE5A595-6643-46E9-8374-946B0EBDA1E6.jpeg

A523D223-3401-4DBC-83D9-3423BE7A34F1.jpeg

Edit. Shirt came today but the order was still cancelled and I’m not charged. Weird but who am I to complain?

FC7A9262-F25D-49FC-923D-1A255F869997.jpeg

Last edited:
Haven’t been closely following the development of this new series, but a random vid in youtube feed lead me down the rabbit hole. This find totally makes my day: Gus Fring is an Imperial Warlord and he’s flying a TIE Fighter.
Have always enjoyed Giancarlo Esposito’s career work and he’s perfect in this role.

sk2uoymvi9s21.jpg

EF65557F-4130-4F8B-83AF-1142C3114249.jpeg

Last edited:
Man, I dont think they'll ever give us what they want in that regard.

You're talking about expert Asian fight choreographers. Chinese filmmalers take that **** seriously.

I've always felt if western directors would swallow their pride Jackie Chan would gladly offer his services when it comes to depicting action. Plenty others.

Hopefully Gareth Evans eventually gets to helm a SW movie.

Man, I dont think they'll ever give us what they want in that regard.

You're talking about expert Asian fight choreographers. Chinese filmmalers take that **** seriously.

I've always felt if western directors would swallow their pride Jackie Chan would gladly offer his services when it comes to depicting action. Plenty others.

Hopefully Gareth Evans eventually gets to helm a SW movie.

Didn't he already direct Rogue One?

Back
Top Bottom