Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
source-9.gif

This guy’s whole DNA is Boba Fett and the Death Star II’s debris hasn’t even settled yet when this show takes place and dude is already known as the best bounty hunter? If the twist isn’t that he’s Boba Fett, the disrespek by Disney is epic:lol:

I wonder if KK finally smartened up or if the Disney overlords were like let these bums go.

Netflix has A LOT of mediocre shows and movies so I guess they're right @ home.

Supposedly a major spoiler for the main saga in the first episode of the Mandalorian...Plenty of speculation as to what it is but no straight up leaks yet...Just an FYI for all of you who want to go in-spoiled...

Last edited:
Who’s in charge of this banana boat?
The Mandalorean tv show’s only good thing with a future.
Nothing else even comes close to decent interest.

Original Saga limps to Finish.
Obi Wan is a rehash. If you thought Solo was not needed, Old Man is definitely not needed.
Something with an Old Republic theme would have been perfect to open new unexplored aspects of the Universe.

11ebbef74e17eb355892a342112bd2c7.gif

I'm not really interested in a Obi-Wan series myself, but at least Ewan McGregor is going to star in it.

Nah Obi-wan could be good. But the problem is most of his epic journeys were with Anakin as his padawan. At least like most Ewan is going to star in it

To be fair there’s a chunk of almost two decades in the timeframe they’re setting this story in...Too early to tell where they’re going with it but there’s endless possibilities...

One thing that has me wondering is if they’ll keep him on Tatooine or if they take him off world...They almost have to keep him anchored to Luke since that’s the responsibility he took on for himself...

If they keep him on Tatooine however I’d like to see a Mad Max like version of the character, just wondering the planet getting involved with terrestrial issues...

Off world issues could include saving some Jedi that are in hiding after the purge or something...Don’t really want to see this though since, like I put above, Luke is his mission after Episode 3...

Nah Obi-wan could be good. But the problem is most of his epic journeys were with Anakin as his padawan. At least like most Ewan is going to star in it

That's what I don't get. Before the Mandalorian show was even announced, I kept hearing a lot of people say they didn't want the Boba Fett movie because they wanted "something new" but had so much energy for a Kenobi movie. The guy's been in so many movies are he's basically the co-headliner of the Clone Wars, so he's got enough stories without trying to shoehorn one more between Ep. III and IV.

So while I'm not excited about it, I hope it's a way to bring back the Maul we saw in Solo. And all I know is that show just better end with this in live-action. It's the perfect ending for the Maul and Kenobi story and if whoever directs this show puts this much thought and care into it, then I might be on board. It's crazy how much thought and subtly they put into this little scene.

Last edited:
Could they use cameos with Anakin? (De-aged perhaps)

He's already in full Vader suit when this show would supposedly air, I don't see a point in doing that just to shoe-horn him in there. If anything, I'd be down for him running into Maul and a Sith Inquisitor separately or something.

That's what I don't get. Before the Mandalorian show was even announced, I kept hearing a lot of people say they didn't want the Boba Fett movie because they wanted "something new" but had so much energy for a Kenobi movie. The guy's been in so many movies are he's basically the co-headliner of the Clone Wars, so he's got enough stories without trying to shoehorn one more between Ep. III and IV.

So while I'm not excited about it, I hope it's a way to bring back the Maul we saw in Solo. And all I know is that show just better end with this in live-action. It's the perfect ending for the Maul and Kenobi story and if whoever directs this show puts this much thought and care into it, then I might be on board. It's crazy how much thought and subtly they put into this little scene.

Would love to see this battle in live-action. Crazy how this was Maul's end.

Back
Top Bottom