Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ok, now that I've thought about it some more...

The armor. I guess we'll see the season progress with him adding pieces. Like a video game!

And yeah, IG-11 is dead-dead??? What the?! Surely that can't be it?! So IG is able to take a lot of damage, but gets one-shotted in the head at close range? I liked the self-destruct banter between the two, but hope it doesn't become a weekly dead-gag.

Odd, but I didn't like the blue alien's English. It was too fluent for me. It didn't fit or feel right IMO.

And I guess Boba (or Vader) using the carbonite method paved the way for future bounty hunters to capture their marks? Han was the first, right? Now they have a portable version that can comfortably fit in a ship!

Ok, now that I've thought about it some more...

The armor. I guess we'll see the season progress with him adding pieces. Like a video game!

And yeah, IG-11 is dead-dead??? What the?! Surely that can't be it?! So IG is able to take a lot of damage, but gets one-shotted in the head at close range? I liked the self-destruct banter between the two, but hope it doesn't become a weekly dead-gag.

Odd, but I didn't like the blue alien's English. It was too fluent for me. It didn't fit or feel right IMO.

And I guess Boba (or Vader) using the carbonite method paved the way for future bounty hunters to capture their marks? Han was the first, right? Now they have a portable version that can comfortably fit in a ship!

Yeah, with more beskar, the more chrome upgrades his armor will get. There's a ton of pics already out but I don't wanna spoil it for you if you haven't seen it yet.

And it was Anakin's original idea in Clone Wars, as far as freezing in carbonite.

Yoda was laying that galactic pipe or nah?

Just the same species.

Never forget Yaddle
databank_yaddle_01_169_3cfd7068.jpeg

Yeah, with more beskar, the more chrome upgrades his armor will get. There's a ton of pics already out but I don't wanna spoil it for you if you haven't seen it yet.

And it was Anakin's original idea in Clone Wars, as far as freezing in carbonite.

Just the same species.

Never forget Yaddle
databank_yaddle_01_169_3cfd7068.jpeg

I was doing perfectly fine forgetting she existed :smh:

Haven't been keeping up with every bit of Star Wars news but has there been any confirmation as to whether The Mandalorian will have a direct connection to The Rise of Skywalker?

Haven't been keeping up with every bit of Star Wars news but has there been any confirmation as to whether The Mandalorian will have a direct connection to The Rise of Skywalker?

Haven’t seen any...If anything I’d think we might get some background on the first order...Just a guess though...

No, I haven't seen the upgrades and I don't plan to! Look forward to seeing them piece by piece.

Which spec will you go for for your cosplay?

Another thing I really liked was the music...

Definitely had that Clint Eastwood Spaghetti Western type of vibe...The man with no name rolls through a little one horse town, which have poor locals who generally want to be left alone...Bad guys get offed with prejudice etc...

Yeah I dig it...

I really enjoyed the episode and was impressed at the VFX and set pieces. You could tell they put millions into this series.

Loved the cliffhanger ending. Was not expecting that!

I understand why Lion King was such trash. Favreau was putting his focus on this series lolol.

Sidenote: Need to understand more about the Mandalorians.

then someone posts a yt vid with the full suit as a thumbnail :lol:

I wonder if there's implications for Mando offing the Bounty Bot at the end, they're in a Bounty Guild right? The last part with them tag-teaming to wipe everyone out and get to the target asset was dope

Solid episode. Figured it be a cliffhanger ending. Excited to see where it goes. Been awhile since I felt that

townbidness townbidness Kind of thankful all the episodes aren't available yet, I'd be tired AF today at work haha! Would've been at least 2-3 episodes deep before sleeping last night.

knowing jay, all of them :lol:

You already know. This one is actually exciting to build since there's really no "go-to" people yet. I'm able to kill a lot of time researching so it's fun for me. I'm probably at about 70% sourced with this first one, just need someone to make the leg armor, gloves, and belt pucks. I'll save the holiday special rifle for last because I'm hearing a few things about who's gonna make those. But the boots should actually be here today, at least:lol:

And since I'm expecting a few helmets anyway, once they actually drop at least, it'll be nice to be able to use some for the full costume displays. Exciting times.

I enjoyed the pilot. Totally excited about Disney Plus. Cannot wait to re-watch Star Wars movies & shows

The full schedule is below:
Episode 1 – Nov. 12
Episode 2 – Nov. 15
Episode 3 – Nov. 22
Episode 4 – Nov. 29
Episode 5 – Dec. 6
Episode 6 – Dec. 13
Episode 7 – Dec. 18
Episode 8 – Dec. 27

I have spoken.

I enjoyed the pilot. Totally excited about Disney Plus. Cannot wait to re-watch Star Wars movies & shows

The full schedule is below:
Episode 1 – Nov. 12
Episode 2 – Nov. 15
Episode 3 – Nov. 22
Episode 4 – Nov. 29
Episode 5 – Dec. 6
Episode 6 – Dec. 13
Episode 7 – Dec. 18
Episode 8 – Dec. 27

I have spoken.

That whole setup with Nolte’s character kind of bugged me now that I’m thinking about it...

They have him tell the Mandalorian how the only way they can get to the encampment where the target is at is by Blurgg, play ominous music, make seem like it’s going to be hard to get there...Then get a whole scene of Mando trying to ride said Blurgg...Once he gets the hang of things they show us a 15 second travel montage and bam they’ve arrived at the encampment...😂...

That whole setup with Nolte’s character kind of bugged me now that I’m thinking about it...

They have him tell the Mandalorian how the only way they can get to the encampment where the target is at is by Blurgg, play ominous music, make seem like it’s going to be hard to get there...Then get a whole scene of Mando trying to ride said Blurgg...Once he gets the hang of things they show us a 15 second travel montage and bam they’ve arrived at the encampment...😂...

Didn’t even think of that but you’re absolutely right :lol:

It’s like that cliff hanger literally erases that from my head.

I thought that was oddly paced too. He literally saves him, teaches him how to ride, and then rolls with him and then dips. He really helps him for such a silly reason, not to mention the weird way he gave the exposition about Mandalorian history. It all just felt so odd.

Back
Top Bottom