Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You already know. This one is actually exciting to build since there's really no "go-to" people yet. I'm able to kill a lot of time researching so it's fun for me. I'm probably at about 70% sourced with this first one, just need someone to make the leg armor, gloves, and belt pucks. I'll save the holiday special rifle for last because I'm hearing a few things about who's gonna make those. But the boots should actually be here today, at least:lol:

And since I'm expecting a few helmets anyway, once they actually drop at least, it'll be nice to be able to use some for the full costume displays. Exciting times.

Looking forward to progress pics on this build.
Only thing close to have seen was early 2000s, there was a Central California Garrison member think worked something industrial and did his Jango with actual metal armor. One of best seen.
Good Luck, Trooper.

The fact that the Mandalorian is pretty good :smh: clear to see Filoni was fully involved and Kennedy was barely involved if at all

Ending Spoiler talk.

tenor.gif

Who's the moron at Corporate that greenlighted changing this scene. Again. Go back to the Original and leave alone.

giphy.gif

Well can’t blame Lucas again for changing that scene.

Well...

Turns out the versions on Disney+ are 4K re-edits that George Lucas did in preparation for pending 3D releases prior to the Disney sale...That means that new re-re-edited scene was put in there by George Lucas...

Well...

Turns out the versions on Disney+ are 4K re-edits that George Lucas did in preparation for pending 3D releases prior to the Disney sale...That means that new re-re-edited scene was put in there by George Lucas...
That’s my bad he did actually. It’s not the first time. Sebulba says it phantom menace to Anakin also.

That’s my bad he did actually. It’s not the first time. Sebulba says it phantom menace to Anakin also.

It’s crazy...The guy just can’t leave that scene alone for some reason...I’m fairly sure that this edit was him just messing with fans...He was over it at that point and just decided to see what reaction he’d get...Lucas with the master level troll job...

I say Disney should run with it...For the collection release next year they should randomly mix it up on each copy...Have one with Greedo wearing a tux...Have an Ewok sitting next to Han on another cut...Maybe even throw a cut out there with a Starbucks cup sitting on the table 😂...

Last edited:
First ep was dope. Was gonna try and hold out until the 2nd ep came out but I caved.

I took the terms of the bounty to simply be cross purposes. Werner was like if it can't be helped bring it in dead for a lesser bounty. Other dude was like nah we aint agree to that, alive.

IG-11 obviously got the dead orders from the guild or Werner.

I have spoken.

It’s crazy...The guy just can’t leave that scene alone for some reason...I’m fairly sure that this edit was him just messing with fans...He was over it at that point and just decided to see what reaction he’d get...Lucas with the master level troll job...

I say Disney should run with it...For the collection release next year they should randomly mix it up on each copy...Have one with Greedo wearing a tux...Have an Ewok sitting next to Han on another cut...Maybe even throw a cut out there with a Starbucks cup sitting on the table 😂...
They need to have one where Obi-Wan stops the blast in midair using the force and then lets it go indicating he killed Greedo.

Last edited:
I never looked into it, but was Jango actually from Mandalore? We first see him on Kamino (IIRC), but I know that doesn't necessarily mean he's from there.

I never looked into it, but was Jango actually from Mandalore? We first see him on Kamino (IIRC), but I know that doesn't necessarily mean he's from there.

Current Disney Star Wars canon is that he's not a Mandalorian and is just some bounty hunter who stole Mandalorian armor. So neither is Boba.

But in "Legends", he was adopted by Mandalorians and raised as one. I had a feeling since Legends stories don't count anymore, they'd conveniently just give it to this new guy and sure enough, that's what it looks like. Damn shame too because Jango's Open Seasons story AND videogame were some of the best stories to come out, pre-Disney.

That's why I always preferred him to Boba, but none of that **** counts now so it doesn't even matter anymore :smh:

saw the first episode of the mandalorian

pretty good. not sure i like the actor that plays him though.

Temuera was just too perfect as jango for me

Reactions: ARK
What if I told you he was never in that suit during the entire episode worth of footage?:lol:

Speaking of that...Couple of those walking shots had me 🤨...Especially when he was walking down steps...You could tell he couldn’t see a damn thing and was just praying he didn’t fall down the stairs...The scene where he goes down into the Mandolorian club house had me 😂...Looked awkward as ****...

Back
Top Bottom