Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So I'll be the first one to put it out there....... this is not going to go how we expect

Does anybody even really know what to expect out of SW anymore though? Cautiously optimistic should be as excited as someone can be for anything involving SW nowadays except for the truly DIE-HARD fanatics.

Nah. I don't feel this is going to work. Disney is over extending Kevin Feige. You can't serve 2 masters at the same time.

Nah. I don't feel this is going to work. Disney is over extending Kevin Feige. You can't serve 2 masters at the same time.
Might be part of the reason they Spider-Man deal fell through. They kept referencing Feige had too much on his plate and wouldn’t be able to allocate time to the project. I wonder if he’ll be stepping back on any of his MCU stuff.

Who are the 2 masters? He runs Marvel Studios. The SW movie would literally be a secondary project which most likely would be greenlit from start to finish.

Last edited:
D57E423D-1B4B-4F7B-A935-FCFB5B70AA1D.jpeg

Kinda weird that Gina’s character has the rebel logo tattoo’d on her face though.

E4A77EFB-FC17-4864-9213-9B3190799EB1.jpeg

There's a lot of confidence in this from Favreau and SW and Disney for that matter to have promotional posters and the only face seen is Gina Carano's.

They really believe in the mandolorian/Boba Fett helmet being recognizeable and iconic.

There's a lot of confidence in this from Favreau and SW and Disney for that matter to have promotional posters and the only face seen is Gina Carano's.

They really believe in the mandolorian/Boba Fett helmet being recognizeable and iconic.

I mean, Boba Fett basically inspired the biggest sub-group of fans with Mandalorians and his toys and stuff still continuously sell very well to this day, so his popularity is still up there. That, and with him being the face of the ESB 40th Anniversary, it makes sense they’d want to piggyback off that for this character’s show.

It’s still “weird” to me that Disney just decided to wipe out his entire non-movie/Clone Wars backstory and just copy and paste it to someone who looks similar just so it could be their “original” character. They’re trying to have their cake and eat it to. Reminds me of when WCW hyped up the Renegade as their Ultimate Warrior knockoff:lol:

It’s still “weird” to me that Disney just decided to wipe out his entire non-movie/Clone Wars backstory and just copy and paste it to someone who looks similar just so it could be their “original” character.
What backstory are you referring to?

Man, I tried to get one of those Mandalorian Black Series figure from Target..... :lol: They was out 207 seconds after they opened. :smh:

My interest in the movie is lackluster ever since the last one. I went ahead and read it. Sounds good but we will see.

Back
Top Bottom