Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I mean I'm not impressed but I'm satisfied with that 3rd act if thats how it goes down. A bit corny and campy in the emotional moments but the best villain the franchise ever had shines again, bad characters I never cared for die.

Time to move on to a better trilogy with better characters and a better story.

Still can’t get my spoiler tags to work but that last act outline, if true, is complete trash...For two glaringly bad reasons...

What backstory are you referring to?

Backstory was the wrong word. I pretty much meant his entire essence as a character that the EU built. Right down to them using similar weapons and even similar artwork. But hey, it is what it is. The show starts in less than 5 weeks and I'm beyond hyped.

But this does remind me of when WCW tried to knock off the Ultimate Warrior:lol:

Still can’t get my spoiler tags to work but that last act outline, if true, is complete trash...For two glaringly bad reasons...

Fyi: for “Spoiler” remove “...”

[...spoiler...]

[.../spoiler...]

1570731088003.jpeg

Last act of ROTS

Read at your own risk but :stoneface:

If nothing else, it sounds like that last scene was written especially for lamekilla lamekilla :rofl:

If this is truly how the trilogy wraps up :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: they inexplicably ruined Star Wars. Wow

Man that 'spoiler' is straight cheeks. My thoughts below:

Taking out the flagship will supposedly sever communications with the rest of the fleet and prevent them from being able to navigate the perils of the Unknown Regions.

The 'fuel' and 'light speed kamikaze' from the last film were terrible concepts, but the Empire/New Order now operates on a 'Hive Mind'?

4349687585_244a15c8a8.jpg

Last edited:
Fyi: for “Spoiler” remove “...”

[...spoiler...]

[.../spoiler...]

1570731088003.jpeg

Yeah I already tried all that...Stupid thing still shows everything I type like normal...Thinking it’s my phone ?‍♂️ ...Maybe I’ll try my laptop tonight...

But yeah two big issues involving Kylo...

vegetaray123 vegetaray123 Kylo's the least concerning. That whole plot is buns. :lol::lol::lol:

With so much going in Act 3 alone, what the hell's going on in Acts 1 & 2. :smh: :smh: :smh:

Last edited:
He’s really the only character worth following in the trilogy so far to be honest...Feel nothing for any of the others at this point...Hope that’s not real tbh...

I just read Act I & II. Is it me or is Rose not in this movie at all?! :lol:

Putting aside the backlash her character received, she was simply not a well written character. The side plot along with the forced romance were terrible. Disney also didn't do their research on the Chinese market. If you want that China money you need to cast a Chinese actress (Mandarin/Cantonese) that appeals to their audience (even if she's a terrible actress). :lol::lol::lol:

Putting aside the backlash her character received, she was simply not a well written character. The side plot along with the forced romance were terrible. Disney also didn't do their research on the Chinese market. If you want that China money you need to cast a Chinese actress (Mandarin/Cantonese) that appeals to their audience (even if she's a terrible actress). :lol::lol::lol:

like Gemma Chan?

Back
Top Bottom