Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He's already in full Vader suit when this show would supposedly air, I don't see a point in doing that just to shoe-horn him in there. If anything, I'd be down for him running into Maul and a Sith Inquisitor separately or something.

Flashbacks of some kind. Dreams/nightmares, things like that. Iono, lot of ways they can go, but obviously nothing can show them at the same time since on the death star Vader talks about the last time they faced off etc etc.

Is there a lot of content for Obi-Wan to make a solo movie or are they going off a brand new storyline?

Is there a lot of content for Obi-Wan to make a solo movie or are they going off a brand new storyline?

As of right now, there's really no loose strings so they'll probably just make a self-contained story but with some strings to attach to the OT shoe-horned in. For better or worse.

As of right now, there's really no loose strings so they'll probably just make a self-contained story but with some strings to attach to the OT shoe-horned in. For better or worse.
I am not confident in this.

The problem is they didn't capitalize on the hype of SW returning with TFA and the success of Rogue One.

An Obi-Wan movie would've done a billi in that atmosphere. Movie could've been about him on his way to Tattoine and running in to Maul and his criminal symdicate.

But no they had to make Solo even after problems (instead of a Lando movie) and then all of a sudden after it bombs they want to step back from the side movies cuz momentum is dead.

Last edited:
Y’all see that comic book resources saying Rey is better then Luke and Anakin. Then John boyega tweeted Anakin would slap them all including Kylo

It’s a win win for everybody: Kennedy was apprehensive about their ability to whole heartedly commit, these two clowns no longer have to stress about the wrath of Star Wars dweebs, and us fans don’t have to sit thru more half baked Star Wars content.

I also don’t know why they weren’t initially given a New Republic Disney+ series instead of a movie trilogy. They already have the blueprint down pat for creating lengthy storylines centered around empires, politics, power struggles and government.

It’s less of a risk nailing a story spread out over 10 episodes vs 3 movies. More budget too.

The problem is they didn't capitalize on the hype of SW returning with TFA and the success of Rogue One.

An Obi-Wan movie would've done a billi in that atmosphere. Movie could've been about him on his way to Tattoine and running in to Maul and his criminal symdicate.

But no they had to make Solo even after problems (instead of a Lando movie) and then all of a sudden after it bombs they want to step back from the side movies cuz momentum is dead.

Lando movie would've been straight cheeks if they were to film it with that 'Solo' interpretation of Lando and his whack droid. :smh: :smh: :smh:

Going forward they should just create some original content and characters and use the SW universe.

Lando movie would've been straight cheeks if they were to film it with that 'Solo' interpretation of Lando and his whack droid. :smh: :smh: :smh:

Going forward they should just create some original content and characters and use the SW universe.
Well that was a supporting character and foil Lando not leading man Lando star of his own feature film.

is snoke still a thing?

tenor.gif

Mace being around for 50-60 years not involving himself with fighting the Empire cuz he let some darkside in his heart and went off to form some shades of gray dark jedi school is pretty legit.

The hell is gonna be happening in this obi wan tv show? Hes just gon be bullying and banging jawas the whole time? Selling jedi robes at the tattoine swap meet? The jedi are wanted across the galaxy. Him and yoda have to stay hidden. How much can you get out of that without damaging past movies?

Sounds like another solo fail.

Should have done a young vader show or rebels live action show

Nah I’m good on that...

Need to see new stuff at this point...I want a show and / or movie that has zero connection to anything we’ve seen so far...

Not gonna lie. I always thought Mace was pretty whack in the PT though. He always came off comical to me.

This is why the Knights of the Old Republic era is needed. Fresh start without needing to be weighed down by trying to connect or homage anything that happened from this latest trilogy.

Back
Top Bottom