Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rise of skywalker might come in below rogue one
The last good Star Wars movie
pQ99BI.gif

Bottom line is that Disney is not really too concerned with SW, just aware now that they can't settle for jump shots and have to come more correct moving forward. $10B is crazy, I wonder how much more from the merch/toys too.

When is that SW movie announcement suppose to happen this month? :nerd:

They're probably too shook from TROS's box office to announce anything right now.

Rogue One opened at $155m and ended at $535m

TROS opened at $177m and will almost certainly gross less than Rogue One, maybe $510-520m

They're probably too shook from TROS's box office to announce anything right now.

TROS opened at $177m and will almost certainly gross less than Rogue One, maybe $510-520m
The way C CP1708 was posting about it I thought TROS was well on its way to making a billi? :nerd:

Dunno about Lucasfilm being shook. They already set their schedule. Now just gotta name names (title, director, etc.)

Currently at 989.5 WW.

It's not catching Rogue One, but R1 was the first spinoff and had ridiculous momentum off TFA.

Rise/Skywalker is comin off Solo and the anger over TLJ.

45 film's all time have made a Billion. The Rise of Skywalker is about to be the 4th Disney Star Wars film out of 5.

They should be completely fine. And if they truly go Old Republicish era/Rule of Two, they'll definitely be in good shape goin forward.

Not to mention Clone Wars comin back + Mandalorian S2.

Have they been perfect? No. But we're in the golden age of Star Wars content right now.
2015 TFA
2016 R1
2017 TLJ
2018 Solo
2019 The Mandalorian + Rise of Skywalker
2020 Clone Wars + Mandalorian S2
2021 Rule of 2 film (maybe)

The way C CP1708 was posting about it I thought TROS was well on its way to making a billi? :nerd:

Dunno about Lucasfilm being shook. They already set their schedule. Now just gotta name names (title, director, etc.)

It should by next weekend. 10.5 more needed.

989.5 in 23 days. Should hit a billion inside a calendar month.

His point is TRoS opened bigger than R1 but ultimately will settle lower. He's sayin Disney may be concerned about that.

His point is TRoS opened bigger than R1 but ultimately will settle lower. He's sayin Disney may be concerned about that.
Oh okay.

Well I don't even care about that.

Lucasfilm knew there was a problem after the reaction to TLJ. That already set back TROS. I think they know the bad will TLJ created.

Have they been perfect? No. But we're in the golden age of Star Wars content right now.
2015 TFA
2016 R1
2017 TLJ
2018 Solo
2019 The Mandalorian + Rise of Skywalker
2020 Clone Wars + Mandalorian S2
2021 Rule of 2 film (maybe)
This.

Back
Top Bottom