• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh okay.

Well I don't even care about that.

Lucasfilm knew there was a problem after the reaction to TLJ. That already set back TROS. I think they know the bad will TLJ created.

I agree. See my post above, this is the best 6-7 year stretch Star Wars has ever had.

I'm pretty sure that 77-83 was the best six-year period for Star Wars.

3 films vs 5 films + Mandalorian + Clone Wars + Rebels + Alliance + 2021 film (whatever it will be) + books + comics + video games.

Golden era.

Love the OG's, zero doubt, but this is the golden era of Star Wars. The vault is open and content is flowing (like this) for the first time in history.

would be hilarious if they threw george lucas even more buckets of money to come back and be head of star wars again

would be hilarious if they threw george lucas even more buckets of money to come back and be head of star wars again
Just the other day I was looking at a vid about what George intended his sequel trilogy to be. I had to laugh that he decided to go even deeper in to midichlorians and the whils with this journal of whils stuff :lol:

I feel like he's gonna wanna include that in anything he dies SW wise if he were to ever come back.

I'm pretty sure that 77-83 was the best six-year period for Star Wars.
3 films vs 5 films + Mandalorian + Clone Wars + Rebels + Alliance + 2021 film (whatever it will be) + books + comics + video games.

Golden era.

Love the OG's, zero doubt, but this is the golden era of Star Wars. The vault is open and content is flowing (like this) for the first time in history.

The original Kenner Star Wars toys were available from 78-85...
those toys are a huge factor in regard to assigning value to an era.

If one didn't live through it - I can see them downplaying that.

But I have to laugh at the idea of the original era not being the best.

That's fair, but again, you got 3 films and some toys. Thassit. The best films? Absolutely. But 3 films.

Now we're getting films every year + multiple animated shows + multiple live action shows + books + comics + video games + toys. (Black Series)

Even the prequel era had more content than the OG era did. 3 films + Clone Wars + Video games + Books (EU) + Toys. Again, OG had better films, Prequel had more content.

And this era has even more content than that.

We are getting Jordan’s and foamposites every week almost. Does that mean it’s the golden era? Just because it’s content doesn’t mean it’s golden. This isn’t the first time this has been brought up. Star Wars is healthy even though it’s dropped a little but it’s healthy so who cares and the video games outside of fallen order and battlefront 2 after all the patches and fixes haven’t been great in over 7yrs

I see where you're getting at with this being the best era, but 3/5 movies (which IMO weigh more than the other mediums) just fell super flat. Mandalorian + Jedi fallen order + TFA are my favorite part of this run so far. I have faith that Disney can put a more cohesive roadmap for their next trilogy of films

A9B2B326-C916-49A6-928F-E6214D3C2AFE.jpeg

just saw it, it was great! dont get the hate.....great way to end it......maybe start it again 20 years from now 100 years of peace later with the sith returning and again in a world full of jedi and teenage yoda and a grandson of the last skywalker :smile:

I was gonna post that but as the trilogy went on what was wrong with the ST and the problems grew bigger than Daisy as Rey.

If there are no writing changes with the character I'm pretty sure we would've got some really racist remarks along with the general hate for Rey coming off TFA.

I agree green creature of academics

Abrams said "I was grateful to Rian Johnson for so many things that he did but the greatest for me was casting Kelly Marie."

JJ is a big liar.

You collect things he said after TFA about Rian and TLJ and then things he said leading up to TROS and then after none of it jives with some of the stuff he did.

I understand for most you have to play nice and can't be brutally honesty in order to maintain professional relationships but **** aint hard to figure out.

As for JJ, at this point I feel like he used his rehashing directorial abilities and fake mystery baiting to score that big deal @ WB. Unless he does take over those DC superhero movies cant see him creating the same kind of hype with his next movie.

That'd be a cool thing to own just to brag about but I came through during the Power of the Force era in the mid 90's so I don't have a connection to these og Kenner figs:lol:

Back
Top Bottom