Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My son has been into Clone Wars/Rebels after watching The Mandalorian, so I've caught some episodes with him. Pretty dope, the Ahsoka/Vader reveal in the same episode was masterful and must've been crazy for viewers at the time of original airing.

one of the top comments on this post has a summary of the plot.

Interesting :lol:

Overall its about the same quality as TROS but the different directions it goes has potential while also still being underwhelming.

Rose has a lot more to do :lol: Actually doing missions but Poe and Finn just seem along for the ride, no mastermind Palpatine, Kylo is the full on villain and dies as such, KoR do way more, Rey remains a nobody.

The stuff about Rey finding a random seer and Kylo finding Palptaine's master that isnt Plagueis but some Lovecraftian monster is bull **** though. Also Kylo killed Rey's parents? How old is this dude? Can't make her a random nobody with no lineage but Kylo just happens to kill her parents.

Chancellor Hux :pimp: :lol:

One of my lowkey beefs of the trilogy is the passage of time between each movie and the new premises for the next two movies. Nothing changed for TLJ since it was like a day later and not enough changed for TROS. I like in this alleged Trevorrow version enough time has passed that the First Order has taken over key systems, cut off communication on a galactic scale and are engrained within the infrastructure of planets.

Last edited:
I actually need to catch up on Clone Wars. Thinking I want to time it right with a full rewatch to lead up to the new season

What's everyone's favorite Star Wars games?

I'm partial to Super Star Wars and Star Wars Arcade Trilogy. Super Star Wars helped me get into the franchise.

I'm partial to Super Star Wars and Star Wars Arcade Trilogy. Super Star Wars helped me get into the franchise.

1. KOTOR 1. Never finished the second one due to a bug that bricked the game; at least in my case.
  2. Republic Commando.
  3. Fallen Order

I enjoyed The Force Unleashed but once I faced Palpatine who revived himself when his health bar was depleted, I jus told myself “I won!” And sold the game that following day. *shrugs*

they need to make a rebel wars cartoon. Time period from after return of the jedi til luke went into exile. Such a long time period that seasons could be endless. So much time to create new characters and stories and bring back familiar faces. maybe ezra ends up on the dark side and luke kills him? show us exactly how the **** the rebels dried out and something like the first order was born.

Back
Top Bottom