• Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
jaypesoz jaypesoz out here being a Family Man :nerd:
6A1CF528-4B24-4A25-A445-C361CBA32F8F.jpeg

My twins built for this life:lol:

D3B9A6F8-06D2-4E15-AC29-80C71E52098D.jpeg

And my oldest daughter LOVES Dooku because she’s positive it’s my pops. Her favorite doll:lol:

18CFD60C-9416-4C3E-B1BE-EDEEAF08B0DD.jpeg

When should the next SW animation take place? During the OT or after it like the Mandalorian? Or maybe something farther in the past? :nerd:

When should the next SW animation take place? During the OT or after it like the Mandalorian? Or maybe something farther in the past? :nerd:

Should definitely pick up right where the Rebels prologue ended. Right after the battle of Endor.

And I will say I'm 1000% fully expecting a Sabine and Ahsoka show that takes place then while they search for Ezra. It's gonna happen.

Whoa, that's cool to see a young Kanan.

I'm for sure just going to read a summary of all the prior seasons. The last time I tried to watch Clone Wars, it was a drag.

Should definitely pick up right where the Rebels prologue ended. Right after the battle of Endor.

And I will say I'm 1000% fully expecting a Sabine and Ahsoka show that takes place then while they search for Ezra. It's gonna happen.
Would be dope and it doesnt conflict with that but I'm really hoping later on Ezra transitions to a live action film.

Either young adult Ezra taking on Thrawn somewhere in wild space/unknown region or an Obi-Wan Ezra set after this ST about to form an order of gray Jedi.

I don't have any interest in young or old Ezra being in anymore content.

I'm ready as hell for Thrawn tho. :pimp:

And if we can't get a live action Old Republic, I would be satisfied enough with an Old Republic animated show.

I don't have any interest in young or old Ezra being in anymore content.

I'm ready as hell for Thrawn tho. :pimp:

And if we can't get a live action Old Republic, I would be satisfied enough with an Old Republic animated show.

Ohhhh the possibilities for The Old Republic animated show! Yeesh!

Sources are saying the next Star Wars Saga is going to take place during an era called “The High Republic” era. It sounds like the setting is 400 years before The Skywalker Saga. This new saga is set during a time that the Sith’s “Rule of Two” has been established by Darth Bane, and Yoda is a Jedi, but isn’t the old Jedi we know from the Skywalker era.

These new films will not make up a trilogy but rather a series of films which will be released in the same story era and interconnect. D.B Weiss and David Benioff were to make this series before moving onto a more lucrative deal. This method of storytelling was supposed to apply to the “A Star Wars Story” films, but they never got a chance to interconnect the two stories that they told with more material.

Back
Top Bottom