Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
im watching the clone wars with no fillers as advised by that reddit post. as knowing the end result except the season 7 which yall already saw and reviewed im taking it as a "asohka character development" show since I know what happens in to the other sub characters thru other means. Maul is alive thanks to Solo. planets like Dathomir shown in Fallen Order, you get the picture.

its pretty nice. on season three now and they upgraded her clothes, onto dual sabers style (unless i saw things since it was a political slow episode) but I forget this is between 2 & 3 so I like watching for small hints like Grevious shouldn't see Anakin at all since their first encounter is in 3.

Yeah, combining the Fallen Order experience with watching Clone Wars was pretty cool. To see the different worlds and species and then getting to 'run around' on those planets was fun.

If anything, I need to rewatch Rebels now cuz I watched that before I watched Clone Wars. I did not know the significance of Rex and his bros and their relationship with Ahsoka at the time. Rebels would make more sense now, context-wise, knowing what went down in Clone Wars.

While NT was down, this arrived...

IMG_20200604_164626.jpg

I just got mine the other day! I hadn't planned on it, but when i walked into the shop, his big ol eyes were telling me to take him home!

Yeah, combining the Fallen Order experience with watching Clone Wars was pretty cool. To see the different worlds and species and then getting to 'run around' on those planets was fun.

If anything, I need to rewatch Rebels now cuz I watched that before I watched Clone Wars. I did not know the significance of Rex and his bros and their relationship with Ahsoka at the time. Rebels would make more sense now, context-wise, knowing what went down in Clone Wars.
I did the same thing, only because The Clone Wars was a drag for me to watch. But now that I am caught up. Man. Amazing story.

Just finished the new season of Clone Wars...... *whew*

I'm really surprised we haven't seen/heard of a bigger Ahsoka project yet other than guest starring on Mandalorian.

Between her, Ezra, Thrawn, Mandalorian, and possible usage of Maul and/or Boba, there is plenty of ammo out there that can be used, not to mention if they want to do some more Obi Wan stuff with Ewan.

Just finished the new season of Clone Wars...... *whew*

I'm really surprised we haven't seen/heard of a bigger Ahsoka project yet other than guest starring on Mandalorian.

Between her, Ezra, Thrawn, Mandalorian, and possible usage of Maul and/or Boba, there is plenty of ammo out there that can be used, not to mention if they want to do some more Obi Wan stuff with Ewan.
I have a feeling her cameo in Mandolorian will be the jumping point for a new story arc that focuses on her.

I have a feeling her cameo in Mandolorian will be the jumping point for a new story arc that focuses on her.
I’m banking on a scene where Ahsoka goes to Tatooine and pays a visit to Obi Wan. Learns about Luke. Pays a visit but doesn’t say much to keep Obi Wan and Yoda’s secret safe.

Squadrons just seems like a glorified BF2 DLC drop:rolleyes

But I may finally get PS VR just for it:lol:

Sucks about Celebration though. We were gonna roll up as Death Watch.

Back
Top Bottom