Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I do admit that the title The Last Jedi grabbed my attention. And the upcoming movie is continuing from TFA, a SW movie I liked, so that's a plus too.

Trailer is ehh

I'm going to watch this though

Last edited:

That gif reminds me of this.

View media item 2404836
But word. #TeamKnightsofRen

View media item 2404837
KLqKuz9.gif

Definitely thought that smashed mask was vader's. Turns out it is kylo's. I wonder if snoke will make him a helmet closer to Vader's to further his obsession....

tbh didnt get as hype compared to when the first Force Awakens teaser dropped where Finn pops his head out, but i know this joint about to be hella lit
The poster is amazing...
But the trailer is a little weird.

Was expecting bit more action sequence. This teaser flow felt like one of those later sequence trailers you get for more story content. But then, I'm one of those who felt R1 was better than TFA. Just ok.

RIP Thor Ragnarock trailer hype

But the Thor Ragnarock teaser trailer was pretty d*mn good.
Well put together. Say better than this style.

Was that the nights of Ren walking out of the fire (from Luke's castle?)? The little that you see shows someone with a blaster of some sort similar the knight of ren with the blaster from Rey's flashback :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

:lol: just got home and have been watching the trailer non stop on my phone
bout to watch it on my TV for the first time, I'm hyped like I'm about to see the movie.

I just have this feeling that this will be my all time fave in the series.
Is the release date the same Worldwide?

I wonder who is going to be breathing hard at the beginning of the episode 9 teaser

Last edited:
Lame needs to stop :lol: :smh:

wait, that book is supposed to be Journal of the Whills?

"First comes the day
Then comes the night.
After the darkness
Shines through the light.
The difference, they say,
Is only made right
By the resolving of gray
Through refined Jedi sight.

still paying homage to the gawd :smokin
Been rooting for that Gray middle :smokin

Now I need to see a super strict light side Jedi order that are the bad guys in the story.

Perhaps a movie about the Ordu Aspectu and orthodox jedi :nerd:

Last edited:
I need Phasma to do some damage in this movie. Hopefully she at least has more screen time than in TFA.

Word. She looked bad *** in the suit but just got captured. Let her whip some *** some we see why she has the coolest armor (and is a high ranking female Imperial)

We're only a few small leaps of imagination from Lame sayin Leia is Rey's mom, and Luke is till the father. :nerd: :rofl:

That footage is 100% reshot for this film. JJ Abrams footage in a Rian Johnson film would stand out like a sore thumb

Back
Top Bottom