Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Man I can recall….

It was 3rd grade, it was my birthday week however I was sick so I couldn’t attend school. Mom took me to Walmart so she can do the weekly grocery. We past by the toys because it’s gosh damn mandatory I check the toys during a Walmart trip. Low and behold, a huge end cap of 3/4th action figures and vehicles brandishing that new episode 2 blue and gold packaging. Man I remember getting what I believed were the prominent characters as well as a few vehicles including obi wan’s star fighter and jango’s slave one. It was my bday week, and moms knew I always ask for Star Wars toys, so she just went HAM on the purchase. Totally unexpected drop; no internet sites to tell us a release or toy scalpers at the time. It was one of the greatest days of my life that I’ll take to my grave :pimp:

Oh ok good. Just missing a dope SW game for all the games I want.

No new games in the works tho right?
There’s another one called Eclipse set in the High Republic era(200-150 years before episode 1) So some Characters like Yoda are alive.

Sucks we could’ve had so many dope games in the last 10 years but EA held the license(besides Lego) hostage until Disney said enough and yanked it.

9303087fb1f3fa7e3654e50c65d44184--pokemon-memes.jpg

:rofl:

1653070439347.png

:rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Beautiful scenery really.

I’m not even joking when I say this…….I thought the Lego Star Wars game did a phenomenal job with the scenery on Naboo. Devs definitely put a lot of time and effort into expanding the background and improving on the missing details from the prequel films.

Back
Top Bottom