Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Underrated? It's usually ranked as one of the best thing Disney's done with SW so far and the reason we're getting a Cassian show.

And that's coming from someone who doesn't care much for it outside the final battle nor is even interested in said Cassian show:lol:
Yeah I don’t get that tweet. It’s probably the best thing Disney has done easily the best movie Disney has done. Also I also could care less about the Cassian show. No need to expand on him

as a casual fan... i think he might mean that its no talked about at all

maybe because most would rather argue which is the best off the OGs or which is the worst of the new trilogy but its rarely mentioned

to be honest, again from a casual fans perspective, i forget it exist until one night i see its showing on tbs or tnt and then io remeber its one of the best SW films in recent times but it doesnt creep into my mind when i hear "Star Wars"

Comedies don't have plots?

It's not a Sitcom.
Not an overall plot that's heading anywhere.

There is no destination or end goal with w/e you think the plot for Atlanta is.

As far as characters its a show about a cousin who is a manager for his cousin that's a rapper on the come up, his weird friend, and baby mother.

There is no filler to be had. Filler eps are side stories specifically not about the main story.

Its not a sitcom but at times it is a variety/sketch show.

I never really pay attention to the "Similar Threads" feature on NT, but forwhatever reason looked at it today for this thread and first thing on the list for me is a thread called "Dirty Macking At a Wedding". The NT algorithm for determining similarity between threads may need a little work. :lol:

Not an overall plot that's heading anywhere.

There is no destination or end goal with w/e you think the plot for Atlanta is.

As far as characters its a show about a cousin who is a manager for his cousin that's a rapper on the come up, his weird friend, and baby mother.

There is no filler to be had. Filler eps are side stories specifically not about the main story.

Its not a sitcom but at times it is a variety/sketch show.

The Teddy episode was a great filler.

So was Alligator man.

The Teddy episode was a great filler.

So was Alligator man.
Yeah I don't think you know what filler is.

All those episodes are a part of the story.

You might've made sense if you had brought up the commercial episode but even that falls in to the variety/sketch category.

Yeah I don't think you know what filler is.

All those episodes are a part of the story.

You might've made sense if you had brought up the commercial episode but even that falls in to the variety/sketch category.
Yeah filler are completely meaningless, low effort episodes padding out the season just to meet the quota. That team even knows they're not great. With Atlanta those episodes are rich, deep stories with passion behind it that make people call the show the best show on TV.

Yeah filler are completely meaningless, low effort episodes padding out the season just to meet the quota. That team even knows they're not great. With Atlanta those episodes are rich, deep stories with passion behind it that make people call the show the best show on TV.

Which makes them good fillers.

The teddy episode, the commercial episode, the barbershop episode added nothing to the story as a whole.

They are side pieces.

jon-hamm-head-nod.gif

You be good.

Which makes them good fillers.

The teddy episode, the commercial episode, the barbershop episode added nothing to the story as a whole.

They are side pieces.
Yeah you don't know what filler is.

Or you don't get Atlanta.

Suffice to say, horrible example to bring up a show that has filler episodes.

Back
Top Bottom