Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sup, my hat helmet too big

Those things are huge :lol:

Helmet big as ****.

Had same reaction way back in day when first researched, built my TIE Pilot before joining 501st Legion-Golden Gate Garrison. But the film original props were made this way. This is a great reference site that shows pics and vids. Jez has detailed info. My gear there too.

http://starwarshelmets.com/original-TIE-helmet-costume-overview.htm

http://starwarshelmets.com/fan-made-TIE-pilot-helmets-armor-1.htm

The actual size does show up better on film and pics (I'm 5'11" 195). And when you add in fans, helmet liner, electronics will appreciate the space. Don Post & Rubbies used to make vinyl small size helmets and look was really off.

I'm just thrilled they eliminated the hoses for Special Forces.

dae3088643920c47ad59a3ca1ddfbd11d242340b_00.gif

Trooped with one of jaypesoz jaypesoz disciples yesterday sparrow_fett ? you're quite the celeb in the boba costuming community my dude :lol:
UXvNuXQ.jpg

oh ****, how'd I miss this?:lol:

Sparrow's the homie. I remember when he was getting started and didn't know anything. Now, he's one of the best looking Fett's out there.

Them TIE Helmets are no joke either in making you look like a bobblehead, especially when it's a chick wearing the suit:lol: But it is accurately sized and that's all they really care about.

Copped this Commander Cody yesterday too, just for the collection. I'm gonna have someone adjust a mannequin arm so I can have it displayed in the Order 66 pose in the mancave.

488AF839-7919-491D-9396-1664688B9CBB.jpeg

Finally saw Solo on netflix this past weekend. Watched it with no expectations and it turned out to be pretty good.
Yeah I had a good time with the movie.

However, Alden ain’t it for me...I know Solo will forever be Harrison Ford to me, but Alden just couldn’t portray that confidence...

Yeah I had a good time with the movie.

However, Alden ain’t it for me...I know Solo will forever be Harrison Ford to me, but Alden just couldn’t portray that confidence...

He was alright. Granted I don't think there's an actor alive that can effectively portray a young Han Solo. He did ok for the movie required.

I don’t think anyone who saw Solo could say it was a bad movie, per se. But, it’s definitely a pretty forgettable one after one viewing.

I’m pretty sure everyone felt that way. When solo was announce very few were intrigued mainly because no one can recreate Han like Harrison

solo was ****ing stupid. didnt thandie newtons character die for nothing because the cloud riders end up being good?

I truly don’t get how people could not like Rogue One. It’s such a great movie. It’s not a very Stars Wars movie but it was gritty, real, and the characters all acted with depth and emotion to their roles. And her being a tragic hero/lead didn’t feel forced at all. It was everything the rest of the modern era movies have not been.

I truly don’t get how people could not like Rogue One. It’s such a great movie. It’s not a very Stars Wars movie but it was gritty, real, and the characters all acted with depth and emotion to their roles. And her being a tragic hero/lead didn’t feel forced at all. It was everything the rest of the modern era movies have not been.

Completely agree. In my opinion it’s the best Star Wars movie. Not a wasted scene in the entire film. Casting, acting, directing etc all top notch. Watching it again this week just reaffirmed that. The original trilogy was great for its time but if we’re being honest it’s simply dated.

And the darth Vader scenes, although brief , were perfect

Back
Top Bottom